HELP! German universities with A Level certificate Watch

mktheone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello .. I'm thinking of applying to German universities in the coming May. I already finished my International A Levels back in 2015 with A*A*A in Math, Chemistry and Physics. I took the same 3 subjects in AS as well but when I checked for the requirements turns out I need a language subject in AS or A Levels as well which I obviously didn't do.

So should I do the language subject in the coming May?

And if I'm doing so, I'll be getting the result in August, after the deadline (which is in July) do the universities have special cases for the A Level certificate holders since they get their result after the deadline?

And also should I send the result that I already obtained before the deadline ends and then later send them the extra subject result in August?

I tried contacting the University as well as DAAD but they seem to not give me a clear answer..
If anyone went through the same experience please do guide me through.
Snufkin
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Are you sure you need a language? Pretty sure you don't. What have they actually told you when you contacted them? I doubt anyone here can give you a more clear answer than DAAD.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.95%
No (513)
72.05%

Watched Threads