TSR Dream... Watch

user73867
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I feel like I've crossed a mystical milestone here, an initiation ritual into the inner circle of TSRians.

I had a TSR dream last night. It was leavingthecity , Ethereal World and some Indian guy and myself driving a 4x4 black Range Rover. I'm pretty sure LTC was driving.

Anyway, we were all superheroes, of course. I don't remember what super powers we had but I remember being very convinced that we did have superpowers. In fact, the only superpower of note was the ability of the Indian guy to have babies that looked about 5 years old when they came out.

This has led me to speculate on what superpowers we would have though. I didn't get too far on this topic but I did know whatever superpower EW ended up with it would grow in power based on how many people liked her.

Thank you for your time.

SS
Ethereal World
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Supersaps)
I feel like I've crossed a mystical milestone here, an initiation ritual into the inner circle of TSRians.

I had a TSR dream last night. It was leavingthecity , Ethereal World and some Indian guy and myself driving a 4x4 black Range Rover. I'm pretty sure LTC was driving.

Anyway, we were all superheroes, of course. I don't remember what super powers we had but I remember being very convinced that we did have superpowers. In fact, the only superpower of note was the ability of the Indian guy to have babies that looked about 5 years old when they came out.

This has led me to speculate on what superpowers we would have though. I didn't get too far on this topic but I did know whatever superpower EW ended up with it would grow in power based on how many people liked her.

Thank you for your time.

SS
I like that but I think my superpower would grow in power based on how many people disliked me.... Like the most effective antidote to hatred ?!

Sounds like a pretty great dream tbh. Maybe the Indian guy was awesome genius?!

Also leaving the city is awesome so I'm happy with this scenario :yep:
user73867
Rep:
?
Yes, she's absolutely wonderful!
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I guess you were driving away to leave the city?
Biryani007
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Having a dream about TSR is a bit much :erm:
leavingthecity
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think you are overstating the importance of your dream, it's only a premonition of my future car (super expensive matte black heavy tinted RR). Though you weren't to know that I can't drive and that as a consequence I will have to have an equally stylish chauffeur. The Indian guy may well have been my future husband. I have no intention of ever being pregnant and don't like very little babies, so if I can find a man who can do what this guy does then we may have a wedding in our hands.
Ethereal World
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by leavingthecity)
I think you are overstating the importance of your dream, it's only a premonition of my future car (super expensive matte black heavy tinted RR). Though you weren't to know that I can't drive and that as a consequence I will have to have an equally stylish chauffeur. The Indian guy may well have been my future husband. I have no intention of ever being pregnant and don't like very little babies, so if I can find a man who can do what this guy does then we may have a wedding in our hands.
I'm laughing at how you've ruined the dream with cold realities :rofl:
leavingthecity
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ethereal World)
I like that but I think my superpower would grow in power based on how many people disliked me.... Like the most effective antidote to hatred ?!

Sounds like a pretty great dream tbh. Maybe the Indian guy was awesome genius?!

Also leaving the city is awesome so I'm happy with this scenario :yep:
If it's based on how many people like me here, my superpowers would be on life support....

Haha Awesome Genius, this dream is the only interaction I've ever had with him.
leavingthecity
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm laughing at how you've ruined the dream with cold realities :rofl:
You say cold realities, I say hopes and aspirations!
Ethereal World
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If it's based on how many people like me here, my superpowers would be on life support....

Haha Awesome Genius, this dream is the only interaction I've ever had with him.
LMAO at that bolded bit :toofunny:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Awesome Genius is the biggest insecure TSR ego in existence. :yep:

Inb4 someone says I am.
Ethereal World
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You say cold realities, I say hopes and aspirations!
PRSOM :rofl:

That's the life, when you're romantic about your cynicism :giggle:
leavingthecity
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
PRSOM :rofl:

That's the life, when you're romantic about your cynicism :giggle:
Haha well said well said
user73867
Rep:
?
I think we've clocked leavingthecity's superpower then...driving.

I think my TSRian superpower has definitely got something to do with invisibility. Because I often get PMs from the females in the TSR tribe but they're only interested in how cute my son is!

:worm: (This was the closest emoji to invisibility I could find.)

SS
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.04%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (68)
9.88%
No I am happy with my course choice (392)
56.98%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (97)
14.1%

Watched Threads