Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i applied for level 2 in IT and was invited to Experience Day and to get accepted the condition was that i need to get good results on the experience day. I completed 2 out of 3 task and was informed that i failed and was offered Level 1 IT course instead which i signed that i accept it. Now, my question is, level 1 seems too easy from what i saw, will it be possible , if i perform well in level 1 to be transfered to level 2 mid term without wasting whole year?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    You need to talk to your lecturer/ the course organisers. You failed at something, so its best to understand what it was and why you failed. You might be able to wangke yourself onto the higher course, but each day you arent on it is a day you would have to catch up. You should ahve prepared better for the xperience day. maybe ask if you can take it again.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.