Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)
    I literally chuckled to myself reading his post, a little naive is code for completely stupid, never going to happen and impossible to happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was huge understatement. In fact, I was being kind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EccentricDiamond)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH

* snigger

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Don't laugh at the mongoloid kid. It's not nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Scorchy)
    Your thinking is what stops it happening. And it's a common (yet massively wrong) disbelief.

It's like many things - "We can't do it". We can, it's just that overall, people are lazy, weak, and self-centered.

It's very attainable, I'll be back to this thread a lot to show that it is.
    You're delusional.

A mod should close this thread before someone actually believes the rubbish you're spouting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The people posting in this thread are so dumb I couldn't even bring myself to reply.

We can make the world heaven on Earth - it's just that we're stuck in the past right now. We simply need stronger individuals - the people at the top simply aren't that smart (as are most people) - imagine what's going to happen over the next 50 years - a hell of a lot. And we (as individuals) can amass vast amounts of wealth and power with which we can change the world for the better.

ReputationRep:
    The people posting in this thread are so dumb I couldn't even bring myself to reply.

We can make the world heaven on Earth - it's just that we're stuck in the past right now. We simply need stronger individuals - the people at the top simply aren't that smart (as are most people) - imagine what's going to happen over the next 50 years - a hell of a lot. And we (as individuals) can amass vast amounts of wealth and power with which we can change the world for the better.
    Yeh lets get Syrians off their asses to try and defeat ISIS, not like they're doing that now anyway?

I seriously don't get the entire point of this thread. There are weak and lazy people here in Britain (and they get the advantages of benefits), just like there are in every country around the world. It's more of an individual difference, person to person, than a cultural way of life. These countries (like in Africa) are also being destroyed by famine, by conditions in which humans struggle to live, by diseases like Ebola. Human life cannot cope with such conditions, not a persons mindset.

One last point, if you really think that people from these countries are lazy, then ****ing explain how many of them cross the dangerous path across the Mediterannean, how they go through Turkey, to Greece, to Macedonia, Serbia up to Germany, walking for elongated periods of time, with a lack of food, water. Please, these people are the strongest people on earth right now.

ReputationRep:
    Don't expect any promises on immigration from anti-White Communist Jew Cameron.

Name:  truecameron.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  53.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    Your thinking is what stops it happening. And it's a common (yet massively wrong) disbelief.

It's like many things - "We can't do it". We can, it's just that overall, people are lazy, weak, and self-centered.

It's very attainable, I'll be back to this thread a lot to show that it is.
    Ok I'll bite. How do you propose we make Syria prosperous like countries in the west?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig1998)
    Yeh lets get Syrians off their asses to try and defeat ISIS, not like they're doing that now anyway?

I seriously don't get the entire point of this thread. There are weak and lazy people here in Britain (and they get the advantages of benefits), just like there are in every country around the world. It's more of an individual difference, person to person, than a cultural way of life. These countries (like in Africa) are also being destroyed by famine, by conditions in which humans struggle to live, by diseases like Ebola. Human life cannot cope with such conditions, not a persons mindset.

One last point, if you really think that people from these countries are lazy, then ****ing explain how many of them cross the dangerous path across the Mediterannean, how they go through Turkey, to Greece, to Macedonia, Serbia up to Germany, walking for elongated periods of time, with a lack of food, water. Please, these people are the strongest people on earth right now.
    ISIS was created by the world rulers (the real world rulers, the people who own everything), they didn't come about naturally. So if better people were in power, we wouldn't have to resort to using tools such as ISIS to make the world a better place. If the people in third world countries were given incentive to work harder - they wouldn't have to fight to bring about change. People are fighting because their lives aren't good enough.

And emigrating to another country isn't as tough as you think - their countries simply aren't far away enough. There are lots of vehicles and walking long distances are easy when you know how to get food and shelter along the way - they're not walking into the unknown, because there are enough people emigrating to know all the best routes, places to stay and how to get food. People rarely die and when they do, it's because of not crossing the sea in a safe way (which they don't have to do as the coasts are safe on either side).

(Original post by Anti-Zog)
    Don't expect any promises on immigration from anti-White Communist Jew Cameron.
    David Cameron has no real power and makes no real decisions, he's just for show. The people at the top that own everything have the real power.

(Original post by KimKallstrom)
    Ok I'll bite. How do you propose we make Syria prosperous like countries in the west?
    Well, there are many ways, we just need to take it to the next level. We need to make a mass effort to show them we want to make their country much better - we could make a new way of life by creating an Earth Alliance - a worldwide group of simply everyone in the world that wants to make life heaven for everybody. This alliance would have massive centres (Earth Alliance centres) all over the world, where masses of people go every day (much like a school) and devote their lives to making the world a better place. It would be universally known and it would optimise people to really be a true force of nature - we'd be taking the world into a new time period of mass harmony.

People would learn how to become super-people, with lots of power in whichever way - their lives would be devoted to streamlining the world (instead of how it is now, with the masses of people simply living and working only to sustain enjoy their lives).

PS: You know, when I saw your post (soon after you made it), I didn't want to reply to it because it would take so long to write the entire answer - so I kept it very short, because the answer to your question would take a million words.

ReputationRep:
    Give them one of the islands off the coast of Scotland, but none of the ones with distilleries obviously. Build a wall around it and make Mexico pay for the wall.

ReputationRep:
    go hard on the countries from which people are emigrating and make their countries peaceful and first world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    I've just solved world poverty.

It's soo easy! All you need to do is make all the places that print things to print money and send it to places like Africa so that poor people will be millionaires. Then they can buy all the food they need and nice houses and cars with swimming pools.

And it's possible! All we need to do is stop being week and shellfish !

By Howard (age 6 and three quarters)

Next week read my "What I did during the summer holidays" story.
    Do Africans really want cars with swimming pools, I suppose it is more elegant than air conditioning.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.