The Student Room Group

What are you doing if you're not studying?

So I was having a look over this poll and was wondering what people do when they're not studying. :cookie:

Especially you, "less than 10 hours a week" people. :nothing: How do you spend your time?

Scroll to see replies

Candy crush :wink: not kidding. Level 1100 speaks for itself. I clearly don't study enough...
tsr
Original post by Platopus
Candy crush :wink: not kidding. Level 1100 speaks for itself. I clearly don't study enough...

Holy.... dude :rofl: :yikes:

:adore: Candy Crush Master
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Holy.... dude :rofl: :yikes:

:adore: Candy Crush Master

I think it's an achievement for which I deserve some sort of qualification should I fail all my A-levels. Or perhaps they should making "candy-crushing" an A-level now!
I don't study anymore, but when I did, I would spend most of my week

Working out
Playing sports
Watching TV series and films
Playing Playstation
Listening to music
Making and eating food
Reading
Meditating
Walking the dog
Going to the shops/cinema/restaurants
Hanging out with friends doing nothing or doing one of the above
Hanging out with gf doing nothing or doing one of the above

...There's not really enough time in the day tbh
sleeping :colone:
Reading and posting useless crap on here to pass the time.:smile:
I work so I can actually afford to go to uni..
I have boyfriend
I have a social life
I'm part of the swim team

You know, life?
Commuting :shakecane:

Xbox
Reading
TSR/Internetting
Watching Vines
Napping
Comfort eating
Jogging
And watching too much TV. :lazy:

and trying to convince myself to study more than 10 hours a week.. even more than 5 would be good at this stage :redface:
Original post by e aí rapaz
I don't study anymore, but when I did, I would spend most of my week

Working out
Playing sports
Watching TV series and films
Playing Playstation
Listening to music
Making and eating food
Reading
Meditating
Walking the dog
Going to the shops/cinema/restaurants
Hanging out with friends doing nothing or doing one of the above
Hanging out with gf doing nothing or doing one of the above

...There's not really enough time in the day tbh

How do you even TSR ?
When I was at uni I did the following activities when not studying:

Watching peep show
Napping
Getting reduced stuff in waitrose
Running
Napping
Watching family guy
Sitting on my friends bed and ignoring her (mutual pre-agreed ignorance)
Napping

This makes me so nostalgic for that life. The real world sucks.
Original post by SeanFM
Commuting :shakecane:

Xbox
Reading
TSR/Internetting
Watching Vines
Napping
Comfort eating
Jogging
And watching too much TV. :lazy:

and trying to convince myself to study more than 10 hours a week.. even more than 5 would be good at this stage :redface:

Ooooo what route do you jog in? I used to do a loop on lower and upper Bristol road and once you get to that end bit and look out over the bridge it's so beaut. I also had a town loop for when I lived on pulteney street in final year :smug:
I need a life

Spoiler

Original post by Student403
I need a life

Spoiler

wtf I wouldn't have even recognised that as runescape if it wasn't for the bar at the top. It's changed so much from 2007-08.
Original post by Zargabaath
wtf I wouldn't have even recognised that as runescape if it wasn't for the bar at the top. It's changed so much from 2007-08.

Yeah it has lol :smile:
Original post by Ethereal World
Ooooo what route do you jog in? I used to do a loop on lower and upper Bristol road and once you get to that end bit and look out over the bridge it's so beaut. I also had a town loop for when I lived on pulteney street in final year :smug:

:love: how romantic :tongue: did you share that moment with someone each time? :love:

I loop around where I live, the main bit being going up Whiteway road and I can do circuits there if I wish (never have enough left in the tank for that though :getmecoat:)
Original post by Student403
I need a life

Spoiler

Such an awesome mage training spot before EoC :tongue: loads of effigies/seeds etc.
Original post by SeanFM
Such an awesome mage training spot before EoC :tongue: loads of effigies/seeds etc.

Ah yes! Now abyss is the place to go for mage.

Gano beasts is now where people train Invention :woo:
Original post by SeanFM
:love: how romantic :tongue: did you share that moment with someone each time? :love:

I loop around where I live, the main bit being going up Whiteway road and I can do circuits there if I wish (never have enough left in the tank for that though :getmecoat:)

Just with myself and whatever music I had. Although me and my ex used to do the loop in reverse to each other and meet at the bridge and stand and hug and look out over the view. That is so moist fml :facepalm2:

Pulteney street living is the dream- you should start getting house sorted for final year soon into placement :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending