Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am looking for an AS/A2 level law teacher who is willing to look over and mark some work I've done. I do the AQA specification. I have been teaching myself the last 2 years and now just want some clarification on structure, writing styles etc. I have had an online tutor before with ICS Learn but my contract with them has expired. Was just wondering if anyone knew a teacher who would be willing to help. I am a straight A student and so am aiming for that in law also.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    You could ask in the Education and Teaching forum but I think it unlikely anyone would tutor you for free (which is what you seem to be asking for). Lots of students do private tutoring; why not find a law student to help? A few hours tuition would be worth the money if you're struggling.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Radthar)
    Hi,

I am looking for an AS/A2 level law teacher who is willing to look over and mark some work I've done. I do the AQA specification. I have been teaching myself the last 2 years and now just want some clarification on structure, writing styles etc. I have had an online tutor before with ICS Learn but my contract with them has expired. Was just wondering if anyone knew a teacher who would be willing to help. I am a straight A student and so am aiming for that in law also.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks
    Hi Radthar,

If you did decide to hire a tutor, you can contact A-level law tutors for free via our directory here:

http://www.thetutorpages.com/a-level-law-online-tutors

It can be good value since there are no agency fees to pay.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 14, 2016

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.