Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone else is int he same predicament as I am; I have received offers from both Bristol and Durham (after I flopped my interview at Cambridge) but I am struggling to choose between the two since I know Durham yields greater prestige but Bristol seems far more fun?!

ReputationRep:
    Bristol is the place to go if you wanna have fun and get a good degree at the same time because Durham is so dull, wet and cold compared to Bristol. The campus is beautiful though

ReputationRep:
    Bristollll all the waaayyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Both have very good prestige so basing it on that is fruitless.
    Law at Bristol is extremely well respected, and it's a great department. Durham may be more traditional but it is no better or worse from an employer's PoV. Bristol also I believe has a better international reputation.
    Bristol is by far the better choice if you'd say.. like a decent city and social life. Not to mention Durham is miles from anywhere.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.