Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone else is int he same predicament as I am; I have received offers from both Bristol and Durham (after I flopped my interview at Cambridge) but I am struggling to choose between the two since I know Durham yields greater prestige but Bristol seems far more fun?!

ReputationRep:
    Bristol is the place to go if you wanna have fun and get a good degree at the same time because Durham is so dull, wet and cold compared to Bristol. The campus is beautiful though

ReputationRep:
    Bristollll all the waaayyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Both have very good prestige so basing it on that is fruitless.
    Law at Bristol is extremely well respected, and it's a great department. Durham may be more traditional but it is no better or worse from an employer's PoV. Bristol also I believe has a better international reputation.
    Bristol is by far the better choice if you'd say.. like a decent city and social life. Not to mention Durham is miles from anywhere.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.