Same Exam different Certificate?? URGENT

Watch this thread
JennyBlu
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello

I hope somebody who already has received an Alevel Certificate from 2013 upwards, could tell me wether the layout has changed. Me and my friend both took the same english literature exam in 2013 at different Schools. However when we received our certificates they looked different. Mine was saying "responsible officer-Isabel Sutclife" and hers was saying "Lesley " , arent they all signed by the same officer? Alll my past certificates wether gcse or gce have been looking the same.

Secondly, the whole layout was different. My security mark is square, hers is round. What does that mean ?
We are applying for the same Uni our fears are that our certificates wont be accepted because they may think , that one of them is faked?!

Please tell me some of your experiences with post 2013 certificates what layout they had and wether ist normal that they are slightly different?
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by JennyBlu)
I hope somebody who already has received an Alevel Certificate from 2013 upwards, could tell me wether the layout has changed. Me and my friend both took the same english literature exam in 2013 at different Schools. However when we received our certificates they looked different. Mine was saying "responsible officer-Isabel Sutclife" and hers was saying "Lesley " , arent they all signed by the same officer? Alll my past certificates wether gcse or gce have been looking the same.

Secondly, the whole layout was different. My security mark is square, hers is round. What does that mean ?
Which exam board? I presume it's Edexcel.
Lesley Davies appears on UK Edexcel certs, certainly from 2013-2015. Isabel Sutcliffe works for Edexcel but on the international side. Did you both take the qualification in the same country - maybe different people sign them whether they are UK or international?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads