Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm new to this so I'd like to apologise beforehand for any mistakes I make

I'm doing the GCSE Edexcel ICT course and all of our lessons are currently being spent on the CAB Coursework. My teacher isn't the greatest and I'm currently on a lower grade than I'd like to be for my coursework (I need an B/A to do IT at A Level and I think I'm D/C) and I was wondering if anyone would be able to offer me assistance, preferably someone who is familiar with the course

I am struggling with the Activity 2 Festival Expenditure (what ifs, testing ect) and the teacher has forced us to move onto Activity 3, which I don't understand how to move the pages onto dreamweaver </3 But general assistance with the course would be nice

Much thanks, Lucy

ReputationRep:
    hi luscy
    ia m doing the music festival i need help inactivity 3 aswell
    but i have everything needed for activity 2

ReputationRep:
    Hey Lucy
    I've done that spreadsheet and got 11/12 for it
    If you want, Give me your email, and I can send an example to you, for help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatPapyrus)

I'm doing the GCSE Edexcel ICT course and all of our lessons are currently being spent on the CAB Coursework. My teacher isn't the greatest and I'm currently on a lower grade than I'd like to be for my coursework (I need an B/A to do IT at A Level and I think I'm D/C) and I was wondering if anyone would be able to offer me assistance, preferably someone who is familiar with the course

I am struggling with the Activity 2 Festival Expenditure (what ifs, testing ect) and the teacher has forced us to move onto Activity 3, which I don't understand how to move the pages onto dreamweaver </3 But general assistance with the course would be nice

Much thanks, Lucy
    i have done my last year and got an A* :woo:
    i dont know what you are asking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatPapyrus)

Much thanks, Lucy
    I've just finished the whole CAB and managed to get an A*, When you're talking about the expenditure you need to have spinners or buttons which will allow the agent to ask what if questions. For instance, what if I increase the price of all food stalls by 10%. Or what if I decrease the price of all food stalls be 30%. With the testing part you'll need your test buddy or teacher to test that each cell has the correct format and functions properly. To gain more marks you'll need to have more enhancements such as macros. Hope this was useful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11sara)
    hi luscy
    ia m doing the music festival i need help inactivity 3 aswell
    but i have everything needed for activity 2
    Hello Sara, I've actually handed in all my coursework now but if you need any help with activity 3 (the promo and app if I remember right) feel free to give me your email and I will assist in anyway I can My app was done in Dreamweaver

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ari1233)
    Hey Lucy
    I've done that spreadsheet and got 11/12 for it
    If you want, Give me your email, and I can send an example to you, for help?
    Hi Ari, thanks for offering the help but my coursework has all been handed in </3 Congrats on 11/12 on your spreadsheet though! I hated that part of the coursework ^^'

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.