Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nameless Ghoul)
    No, but you wish you did.
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tailored Suit)
    The most common class clowns I've encountered are the lecturers themselves. A few of their antics include leaving their microphone on and going to the bathroom, stopping midway through a science lecture to wonder out loud what butterflies rest on, stopping though another lecture to lie on a randomly present doctor's chair and swivel round on it, lobbing pens at students who were asleep and making your mum jokes.
    Scum.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Davalla)
    I don't see why you want to adopt the title of class town; that just sounds like you're the class idiot.

I like to joke around in class; crack a couple of jokes, make an awkward situation humorous, giggle with the academics, etc. I don't intend to annoy people though. That's not how to get laid.

Call me a fool but I also like to respect the tutors and stuff.
    Literally a class clown.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Study Helper
    I don't think anyone would want to be a class clown in front of 200+ students in a lecture hall. And I think most uni students will agree with me, some of the lectures can bring so much bants and make you sit back down! Some of my lecturers (esp from History dept.) were savage to us!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.