?
Report 2 years ago
I love boxing
···
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Daily, I try to eat myself into oblivion then workout (weight lift) for an hour.
sjohnson98
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I run occasionally and I walk pretty much everywhere, and always take the stairs. I'm hoping to exercise more when I'm in uni and have easy access to a gym.
langlitz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Run about 30 km a week, gym 3 times and sometimes 5-a-side football
Kallisto
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If I count martial arts to my exercise (and of course going to the gym), three, sometimes four times a week. But not only to kep fit and look good, but also to become better in my sports.
hank1996
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Gym 5 times a week (2 hours per session) plus 2 jkd lessons (1.30 hours per session). Then two days off to relax the body.
sleepyspider
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I lift weights 3 times a week. I used to do it just to look good, but now I'm really focused on becoming stronger.

I used to be addicted to cardio when I had an eating disorder.
Prince_fancybum
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Gym 4 times a week
Swim once a week
Boxing once a week
Cycling once a week
Motocross once every couple of weeks whence got some money saved up (£30 to go to the track + a set of tires every two sessions, plugs, oil, brake pads, etched so it ends up being a bit pricey)
I used to run 10 - 12 times a week which is how I injured my knee. 6 weeks of rest later and I'm running a couple of times a week to build my running back up.
Walk my dogs a couple of miles every day too.

Benefits of only working 20 hours a week.
KhaleesiStorm
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The gym 4 nights a week, Yoga maybe about 30 minutes a day if I can and I spend a day out at the stables. Plus I try to walk anywhere in town and when it's the finer nights, maybe three times a week walk the dog.
Kallisto
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by _icecream)
I love boxing
And how often do you exercise boxing a week? nice to see that a girl loves to box.
Kvothe the Arcane
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
At most, 3 times a week. I'm very lazy.
chocciemilkshake
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I go to the gym 3 times a week and also a badminton club once a week. Soon to be starting going swimming once I pass my driving test!
drowzee
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I do spin classes at least 3 times a week (which last 50 minutes), with an hour of weight training after
evalilyXOX
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I go for a walk every week usually
Chris-Graham
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Recently I've tried using the home running machine every day, and I also try and do some home exercise with weights/situps/pressups and that kind of stuff. Don't go to a professional gym tho - I don't have the time or money!
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
I do martial arts once or twice a week, I have netball practice twice, hockey practice, badminton and usually a hockey or netball match each week
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
^and I hate running because I don't like people driving past, etc. looking at me
LibertyMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Leg day every day, SS + GOMAD, sniff creatine, liquidate all food and mix it with protein powder for more efficient digestion, eat solid zinc bars and wake up doing skateboard squats.

Do
You
Even
Lift
Tw1x
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I literally do no exercise at all, the result of working 40+ hours a week plus a 2 hour commute including nights. I feel so yucky about myself but I am so exhausted after work I just go to bed. I used to do about 20 miles on my exercise bike every 2 days but I never saw any results (poor diet and lots of alcohol) so I gave it up as a bad job. I also used to love swimming and running but now I am way too self conscious to go and going to the gym is not my cup of tea at all.
theholychilli
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I go up and down the stairs to the fridge and back to my room.

I also have mandatory PE every week where I just run and do some weights for 2 hours
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (203)
27.54%
No (534)
72.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise