Turn on thread page Beta

16th Mar: How often do you exercise? watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by CatusStarbright)
    Yeah, it's quite a lot. That's why I mainly just swim with the club as the fees are only £30 per quarter.
    Oh yeah, that is very low, even lower when I was going to swim with the club.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Most I exercise is when skiing for one week...

god do i love skiing, shame it;s ending on saturday, great time though

Amy was so inspirational on the radio. (tears)

Spoiler:
    Show

Just kidding, I don't cry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I go horse riding once every two weeks, I used to go everyweek but its expensive
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by matthew2014)
    I go horse riding once every two weeks, I used to go everyweek but its expensive
    I know. How much expensive it is exactly when riding a horse weekly, if I may ask? are there another horse riding sports offered where you are riding? polo and archery for instance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    I know. How much expensive it is exactly when riding a horse weekly, if I may ask? are there another horse riding sports offered where you are riding? polo and archery for instance.
    Very expensive, lessons for me cost around £44 + petrol, for 45 minutes and I don't think there is, they offer hacks I think
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by matthew2014)
    Very expensive, lessons for me cost around £44 + petrol, for 45 minutes and I don't think there is, they offer hacks I think
    Per day? gosh that is really expensive. That is 308 pound per week, so around 1232 pound in a month! no wonder that riding horses is excercised by rich people... are you rich by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    Per day? gosh that is really expensive. That is 308 pound per week, so around 1232 pound in a month! no wonder that riding horses is excercised by rich people... are you rich by any chance?
    I ride once every 2 weeks.

(Original post by BBC Radio 1)
    This week on The Surgery Gemma and Dr Radha are talking about sport and fitness.

Do you exercise regularly? If so, do you do it to keep fit or to look good? Is it possible to become too focused on fitness? Or do you lack confidence to go to the gym or on a run so avoid it all together?

Tell us what you think on here! Remember, you can post anonymously on this forum!
    I do rowing 4x a week and swimming 1x a week, looking to quit swimming though.
    Sport is like an addiction, you feel bad if you don't do any...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BBC Radio 1)
    This week on The Surgery Gemma and Dr Radha are talking about sport and fitness.

Do you exercise regularly? If so, do you do it to keep fit or to look good? Is it possible to become too focused on fitness? Or do you lack confidence to go to the gym or on a run so avoid it all together?

Tell us what you think on here! Remember, you can post anonymously on this forum!
    I honestly don't exercise. I live in my room lol

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Welcome to the official BBC Radio 1: The Surgery forum. This forum is a chance for you to ask your questions and join the discussion here, you may even get a chance to get involved live on air.

Listen to the show live here

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.