Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I have got triple distinction star on btec level 3 public services. I know is equivalent to 3 A levels. But I want to move to Europe. Is my diploma recognized in EU? like a baccalaureate diploma?

    I tried Naric ...everywere..they don't know

    Please Help
    •  Official Rep

     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this.

    Why not try posting in a specific subject forum- you might have more luck there.

    Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses.


    email the institutions directly and state exactly what your grades are equivalent to and specify the equivalence to the required UK qualifications that they list e.g. A levels

    You can find the equivalent for the International Baccalaureate too, I think for D*D*D* comes somewhere between 30 and 31 points but sometimes IB is done through the 3 best Higher level subjects, in which case D*D*D* (420) is worth more than 777 (390) at higher level
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni


Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.