Ucas application Watch

Melanin95
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Just wanted to know what would happen if I withdrew from 2 universities on my ucas application as they have not yet not got back at all.. And ive already received offeres 3 of my choices i want.. The other two where just for extra purposes, but now that i have these offeres i dont want to wait for these two unis to get back to me.. What should i do can I withdraw or do i have to wait till they get back to me?
claireestelle
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Melanin95)
Just wanted to know what would happen if I withdrew from 2 universities on my ucas application as they have not yet not got back at all.. And ive already received offeres 3 of my choices i want.. The other two where just for extra purposes, but now that i have these offeres i dont want to wait for these two unis to get back to me.. What should i do can I withdraw or do i have to wait till they get back to me?
You can withdraw from them now if you definitely don't want to go to them, theres no rush though as you have till may to make your decisions
Melanin95
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
You can withdraw from them now if you definitely don't want to go to them, theres no rush though as you have till may to make your decisions
Ohh okay Thank You...But by withdrawing from these two unis it won't jeopardise anything on my ucas?? I know i have until may but These 2 unis were just so i can have 5 choices but they are too far and ild never go that far.. So when i have my 3 unis left i can thn make my firm and insurance choices right away.
claireestelle
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Melanin95)
Ohh okay Thank You...But by withdrawing from these two unis it won't jeopardise anything on my ucas?? I know i have until may but These 2 unis were just so i can have 5 choices but they are too far and ild never go that far.. So when i have my 3 unis left i can thn make my firm and insurance choices right away.
No it won't do any harm. Yes you can
TeaWolf
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Withdrawing from the remaining 2 universities won't have any effect on your other choices. I did this last year once I'd received offers from my top choices, nothing happened other than the choice I wasn't interested in was withdrawn and I was left with 4 choices instead of 5.
Melanin95
Rep:
?
(Original post by TeaWolf)
Withdrawing from the remaining 2 universities won't have any effect on your other choices. I did this last year once I'd received offers from my top choices, nothing happened other than the choice I wasn't interested in was withdrawn and I was left with 4 choices instead of 5.
Omg really.. Thank you so much, my head feels lighter now lol about to go and withdraw from them choices... Thank you thank you😬😬
Confusedschubert
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Call me stupid but I withdrew from 4 out of 5 of my choices because I just did not want to go there
Melanin95
Rep:
?
(Original post by Confusedschubert)
Call me stupid but I withdrew from 4 out of 5 of my choices because I just did not want to go there
Omg that crazy lol as long you got into the uni you wanted i gues thats all that matters haha
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?