Turn on thread page Beta

EXTREME RIGHT-WINGERS WANTED (Laissez faire Economics Club) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    Why question the 'xenophobic' reasoning of opposition parties if you agree with withdrawing from Europe? Surely you not voting will just mean more chance of EU dependence?
    But then who do you suggest he vote for? Xenophobes or a party which will take us into the euro?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    But then who do you suggest he vote for? Xenophobes or a party which will take us into the euro?
    The only party capable of getting elected to government in a general election with an inclination towards anti-EU measures are the conservatives. How are they xenophobic?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, sorry I meant EU, not UKIP.

Although I think that source is highly dubious there is always the option of steering more towards America, although that means tolerating Bush for longer than necessary.

I don't think there's anything wrong with voting UKIP to shock the government, as long as the same amount of the electorate don't go out and repeat the performance at the general elections!
    Civitas is a respectable think-tank; not wildly right-wing. That's what makes their conclusion all the more interesting...

ReputationRep:
    The only party capable of getting elected to government in a general election with an inclination towards anti-EU measures are the conservatives. How are they xenophobic?
    Yep, I'd have to go with the Conservatives.
    The problem is that they have no bright minds, especially with Thatcher out of the game. I can't see Oliver perfoming nearly as well as Gordon Brown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WilliamFoster)
    Yep, I'd have to go with the Conservatives.
    The problem is that they have no bright minds, especially with Thatcher out of the game. I can't see Oliver perfoming nearly as well as Gordon Brown.
    You are perhaps the most idiotically entertaining person I have yet seen, whats odd is that whilst being highly offensive you have achieved a level of comic success that most professional comedians would envy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    If I'm going to have my beliefs criticised, I'd rather it be by the wit of Howard than the obnoxiousness of Hewins! Nice to see you back!

Oh, and WilliamFoster, do you know that points 6) and 7) arent compatible characteristics?
    Hewins? WTF is Hewins? Never mind. Jolly nice to hear from you again Kingslaw.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=WilliamFoster]You talk like a 5 year old, go and read the criteria again. No use having money only, Prince Harry has money but he's as thick as the next state school mediocre.

^^ Sorry, what? Last I knew, state schools were free and private schools you had to pay for......meaning that private school students are no more intelligent than state school students. Idiot....

I hate the BNP and UKIP, and pretty much right-wingers in general. Not that I like Tony Blair either.....we're not exactly spoilt for choice, are we?

(Go Europe....)

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Friday's Child]
    (Original post by WilliamFoster)
    You talk like a 5 year old, go and read the criteria again. No use having money only, Prince Harry has money but he's as thick as the next state school mediocre.

^^ Sorry, what? Last I knew, state schools were free and private schools you had to pay for......meaning that private school students are no more intelligent than state school students. Idiot....

I hate the BNP and UKIP, and pretty much right-wingers in general. Not that I like Tony Blair either.....we're not exactly spoilt for choice, are we?

(Go Europe....)
    Actually I knew that, i bet you thought you were slightly clever coming out with that. What i meant was Harry was as thick as a state school mediocre despite the fact that he attended one of the country's best public schools.
    "you like tony Blair either"? Ok, whatever you say.
    Look, i know you must be distressed knowing that you cannot meet the high demands of this club, but hey this is what makes the club what it is.
    If everybody was a somebody, then nobody would be a somebody.

ReputationRep:
    I really hope you don't really believe in all this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Do you have 420 UCAS points? I think you're going to struggle even here to find people that do actually meet that requirement.
    What is that? Is it 4 As at A-level?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah101)
    What is that? Is it 4 As at A-level?
    4 As is 480 points - so it's not quite that. But he said at least. it could be ABBB.

A=120 points
    B=100 points
    C=80 points
    D=60 points

and so on.

ReputationRep:
    1) Mum (£40,000) Dad (£80,000)
    2) Cheshire
    3) Was spotted by Select modelling agency, but declined offer for studies (and partying!).
    4) I'm clean and have a nice appearance.
    5) Am predicted A's in the following: Mathematics, Economics, Further Mathematics, History and English Language.
    6) Good thinker - naturally.
    7) Extreme Right Wing Views, prefably authoritarians Yup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    2) Cheshire
    3) Was spotted by Select modelling agency, but declined offer for studies (and partying!).
    5) Am predicted A's in the following: Mathematics, Economics, Further Mathematics, History and English Language.
    And modest with it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah101)
    And modest with it!
    Yah, well you know how it is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    2) Cheshire
    8) ********ter

ReputationRep:
    Totally free markets do not provide enought opportunities for the poor to suceed in the system. Hence this belief in a total free marker is rather deluded.

Why also does anyone need to earn a salary over £500,000. Its so pointless

ReputationRep:
    8) ********ter
    9)delusional to even want to join a club run by william foster.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    Totally free markets do not provide enought opportunities for the poor to suceed in the system. Hence this belief in a total free marker is rather deluded.

Why also does anyone need to earn a salary over £500,000. Its so pointless
    Why does anyone need a salary over £35,000 or £40,000?

ReputationRep:
    8) ********ter
    9)delusional to even want to join a club run by william foster.
    Oi! Stop insulting me.

ReputationRep:
    Good thinking....

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.