Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by marwaa123)
    Please can some one inbox me the set 2 biology specimen papers please i really need it
    I will be so grateful
    Could you please inbox them to me if you have recieved them, i would be extremely grateful

ReputationRep:
    Can you please put up the AQA biology set 2 specimen 2016 papers up please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bret123)
    Could you please inbox them to me if you have recieved them, i would be extremely grateful
    Me too, I will legit take someone out to a meal if I got the paper 2 specimen paper

ReputationRep:
    can someone send me the specimen papers for paper 2 please? i'm desperate

ReputationRep:
    I have just done a mock exam, it was the 2016 biology specimen paper for as/ a level (new system) does anyone know where I can find the mark scheme.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OneandOnly123)
    send me an inbox
    hi could you post the links for the biology specimen 2015 paper please?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got the paper 2 specimen paper?

ReputationRep:
    Hi could you please send me the set 2 specimen paper and Mark scheme for Biology?
    My email is ***********
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I need the 2 paper

ReputationRep:
    HELLO people, good luck for revision and for the exams, i am really bad at answering the application and analysis questions they are so difficult and hard to explain to get the full marks, can someone please help me or give me some tips on what to do , would really appreciate some help. also i hv the set 2 papers for the specimen which is not available to the public, so whoever wants it holler, safe out.
    Hey, could you PM them me please?

ReputationRep:
    could i have it please

ReputationRep:
    Biology set 2 papers
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf downloadfile-16.pdf (124.9 KB, 151 views)
  2. File Type: pdf downloadfile-21.pdf (583.9 KB, 151 views)
  3. File Type: pdf downloadfile-26 (1).pdf (529.8 KB, 175 views)
  4. File Type: pdf downloadfile-34.pdf (157.7 KB, 153 views)

ReputationRep:
    HELLO people, good luck for revision and for the exams, i am really bad at answering the application and analysis questions they are so difficult and hard to explain to get the full marks, can someone please help me or give me some tips on what to do , would really appreciate some help. also i hv the set 2 papers for the specimen which is not available to the public, so whoever wants it holler, safe out.
    Hi, could you please send me a link of the newest AQA Biology specimen paper for AS and A2 (2015 and 2016) please? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemo1234)
    Biology set 2 papers
    Hi these papers, are they the specimen paper for 2016? And do you have the A2 AQA Biology specimen paper for 2016 as well? If so, could you please send it to me. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ecca123)
    Hi these papers, are they the specimen paper for 2016? And do you have the A2 AQA Biology specimen paper for 2016 as well? If so, could you please send it to me. Thanks
    no these are the set 2 biology papers not the ones we all did in the summer in 2016.

ReputationRep:
    no these are the set 2 biology papers not the ones we all did in the summer in 2016.
    OK thanks.

Where can I find all the specimen papers for AS and A2 for AQA Biology?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ecca123)
    OK thanks.

Where can I find all the specimen papers for AS and A2 for AQA Biology?
    on the aqa webiste

ReputationRep:
    on the aqa webiste
    But I can only find the papers for 2014?

ReputationRep:
    Hi please can you send me the hidden specemin paper please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilymcc123)
    Hi please can you send me the hidden specemin paper please?
    Has anyone got a hold of new specimen papers?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.