Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OneandOnly123)
    HELLO people, good luck for revision and for the exams, i am really bad at answering the application and analysis questions they are so difficult and hard to explain to get the full marks, can someone please help me or give me some tips on what to do , would really appreciate some help. also i hv the set 2 papers for the specimen which is not available to the public, so whoever wants it holler, safe out.
    Hi could you please send me the unreleased A2 set 2 specimen papers, thanks a bunch!

ReputationRep:
    HELLO people, good luck for revision and for the exams, i am really bad at answering the application and analysis questions they are so difficult and hard to explain to get the full marks, can someone please help me or give me some tips on what to do , would really appreciate some help. also i hv the set 2 papers for the specimen which is not available to the public, so whoever wants it holler, safe out.
    Hey could you send me the a level biology specimen papers. Safe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nihil_nimis)
    So I have just done the specimen papers for the new AQA biology AS-level , and I just wanted to ask if anyone else has done it ? How did you find it ? What do you think the grade boundaries should be for both papers, and overall ?

Thanks
    Has anyone done the june 2016 paper 2 ? if so what is on it ?

ReputationRep:
    Could I pls have the biology set 2 specimen papers

ReputationRep:
    Could I please get the A2 set 2 papers 😊

ReputationRep:
    Could someone send me the A2 AQA Set 2 Specimen papers for biology please, the ones that aren't available to the public. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have the A2 AQA Set 2 specimen papers for bio pls can you link it thank you!!!!1

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done the locked specimen papers for as as i want to use them as revision now because I will be doing the real things soon!?

ReputationRep:
    Could i have them please??

ReputationRep:
    Hello could you send me the set two papers if you still have them please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marwaa123)
    Please can some one inbox me the set 2 biology specimen papers please i really need it
    I will be so grateful

hi if anyone has the set 2 specimen papers for biology please may i have a copy as school will not be handing it to us till after study leave
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf secured 1 bio.pdf (582.0 KB, 253 views)
  2. File Type: pdf secured 2 bio.pdf (527.3 KB, 217 views)
  3. File Type: pdf Paper 1 Set 2.pdf (643.4 KB, 190 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGFakiie)
    Thank you so much this is very helpful.
    Have you by any chace got the markscheme for this

ReputationRep:
    Thank you soo much this is great but do u by any chance have the paper 2 and 3 aswell as the ms for it??

ReputationRep:
    ty

ReputationRep:
    hey could you please send me the set 2 papers

ReputationRep:
    Do you have the markscheme too by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ill have bio paper 3 soon hang in there revision is killing me

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone please send the second set a level biology papers please, especially paper 2!! Thank you

ReputationRep:
    did u find it/ do it? if so can u pls send it to me or point out some of the tricky questions, thank u in advance!!!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.