The Student Room Group

Biology AQA New spec AS-level specimen paper 7401/1

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys... does anyone know how to do this question from the specimen Paper 2 (see attached)?? the answer is 78-81%, but I am not sure how to work it out...any help would really be appreciated! :smile:
Reply 161
Does anyone know what exactly is meant by 'mass transport'?
Original post by SANTR

Mass flow is the flow of sugar from the source to the sink down a pressure gradient
Original post by SANTR

There are lots of mass transport systems if I'm not wrong. Transportation of sucrose is one, the circulatory system is one and so is gas exchange.
Original post by OneandOnly123
made a thread for the specimen set 2 paper check it out.

I can't find the thread would you mind please sending me the set 2 specimen papers
Original post by Zainab14
Whatttt??!! Ive never been taught about nodes or electrical impluses of the heart..is it on the specification?? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

they're not on the spec
I see, yeah that makes sense...thank you! :biggrin:
Yeahh, I agree! :')
HELLO people, good luck for revision and for the exams, i am really bad at answering the application and analysis questions they are so difficult and hard to explain to get the full marks, can someone please help me or give me some tips on what to do , would really appreciate some help. also i hv the set 2 papers for the specimen which is not available to the public, so whoever wants it holler, safe out.

Could i have set 2 paper 2 and mark scheme please
HELLO people, good luck for revision and for the exams, i am really bad at answering the application and analysis questions they are so difficult and hard to explain to get the full marks, can someone please help me or give me some tips on what to do , would really appreciate some help. also i hv the set 2 papers for the specimen which is not available to the public, so whoever wants it holler, safe out.

Could I have a copy of the paper and mark scheme please (paper 2)? :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Hi could you please send me the answers for the set 2 papers? Thanksss
Original post by sdd_98
good luck to you too! is it okay if i can have the papers please?

can you send it to me too
thanks

Hiya,
If you could please send me the specimen paper along with the mark scheme it would be greatly appreciated!
Can someone inbox me the biology set 2 papers please
Can someone inbox me the biology set 2 paper 1 please?
Can you please inbox me them would hugely appreciate it for revision. Thank you!
Original post by sdd_98
good luck to you too! is it okay if i can have the papers please?

Could you please inbox them to me. I would hugely appreciate it! xx
Original post by marwaa123
Please can some one inbox me the set 2 biology specimen papers please i really need it
I will be so grateful

Could you please inbox them to me if you have recieved them, i would be extremely grateful
Reply 178
Can you please put up the AQA biology set 2 specimen 2016 papers up please
Original post by Bret123
Could you please inbox them to me if you have recieved them, i would be extremely grateful

Me too, I will legit take someone out to a meal if I got the paper 2 specimen paper

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending