Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does this Girl like me? Should I tell her I want to take her out again? Watch

ReputationRep:
    She was flirting, smiling, staring, touching me, iniating convo so i wanted to tell her I like her, but we enver got any time alone at work, so i messaged her saying you fancy spending some time together, meaning just a drink and then i was gona tell her i like her and wana go on a proper date on this drink. I mesaged her saying u fancy having a drink she said she a boyfriend and she's not sure if she likes me more than a friend. So a month has passed and i stopped giving her as much attention and i still catch her lookin at me sometimes, and she started asking me questions like what time you finish, whare are you going, what you doing tonight, are you going on a work night out etc, does she like me? Should i ask her out again or should she be the one making the move now? I wanted to tell her face to face i liked her but we didn't get time free at work where it was just us two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattyhewson12)
    She was flirting, smiling, staring, touching me, iniating convo so i wanted to tell her I like her, but we enver got any time alone at work, so i messaged her saying you fancy spending some time together, meaning just a drink and then i was gona tell her i like her and wana go on a proper date on this drink. I mesaged her saying u fancy having a drink she said she a boyfriend and she's not sure if she likes me more than a friend. So a month has passed and i stopped giving her as much attention and i still catch her lookin at me sometimes, and she started asking me questions like what time you finish, whare are you going, what you doing tonight, are you going on a work night out etc, does she like me? Should i ask her out again or should she be the one making the move now? I wanted to tell her face to face i liked her but we didn't get time free at work where it was just us two.
    If she has a boyfriend i doubt she will make a move or she would have said yes to your earlier request of meeting up, there are some girls who enjoy the attention from others but have no interest in leaving their partner unless they are unhappy.
    You said you want to tell her you like her however she told you she is not sure of her feelings for you. You can ask her out again but if she still says no then move on.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.