Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to say 'I don't sleep with or date black guys'? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay so this is not intended to be racist, although it sure as hell suggests I'm racist. I have been asked by a few guys (whom are all black, what are the odds) that they'd like to either sleep with me or take me out on a date. Personally I don't feel attracted to black guys; not directly because of their skin colour but because I just generally have never been into them. I'm more into Caucasian lads.

So how do I let them down easily and say 'I'm sorry but I don't want to sleep with you' nicely?

I appreciate I will get some negative replies, but I honestly am not racist. It's similar to men saying they prefer brunettes or blondes, thats all.
    You could've at least phrased the title and wording of your paragraph better. I understand what you're saying but i understand everyone has preferences but that probably wasn't the best of ways to express it xD

(Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    Be brutally honest:

"I'm a racist. I prefer white guys."
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Discriminating against people based on skin color is racism
    no it's not. having sexual preferences is not racist. I don't like black **** either, so what?
    It's not racist, I'm not attracted to them either. I like black people I never found a black guy sexually attractive even if he was good looking. It's not racist.

ReputationRep:
    Okay so this is not intended to be racist, although it sure as hell suggests I'm racist. I have been asked by a few guys (whom are all black, what are the odds) that they'd like to either sleep with me or take me out on a date. Personally I don't feel attracted to black guys; not directly because of their skin colour but because I just generally have never been into them. I'm more into Caucasian lads.

So how do I let them down easily and say 'I'm sorry but I don't want to sleep with you' nicely?

I appreciate I will get some negative replies, but I honestly am not racist. It's similar to men saying they prefer brunettes or blondes, thats all.
    Why even say you're turning him down because of his race? Just say no thank you.

(Original post by alexschmalex)
    You don't need to make it about race. You don't owe an explanation to anyone who tries to pull moves on you, if you don't wanna you don't wanna, nbd
    Lmaoooo what would you do though if a white girl was like 'sorry I don't do black guys' to your face? :rofl:

(Original post by StrawbAri)
    Lmaoooo what would you do though if a white girl was like 'sorry I don't do black guys' to your face? :rofl:
    Weep. :sad: Right there, right then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Wayfarer)
    She mentioned skin colour, not race.
    It's pretty racist of you to imply all black people are the same race.
    What are you talking about?

(Original post by Hydeman)
    Weep. :sad: Right there, right then.
    I see :rofl: to get her to have pity sex? How manipulative of you

I see :rofl: to get her to have pity sex? How manipulative of you
    Exactly.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Realistically, I'd probably just go home feeling dejected.

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty simple to state that you're not interested in someone... That's all it's not hard.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I wouldn't care, plenty of white chicks out there craving some chocolate so it's her loss :pierre:

Tbh I wouldn't care, plenty of white chicks out there craving some chocolate so it's her loss :pierre:
    chocolate? more like burnt toast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QuibblerWaffle)
    - Says every racist person on TSR
    If that's you in the pic, you're pretty

ReputationRep:
    chocolate? more like burnt toast.
    Hide and weep, boy.

I wouldn't mind to be honest people are entitled to have preferences I would count it as their loss.

ReputationRep:
    no it's not. having sexual preferences is not racist. I don't like black **** either, so what?
    It's not racist, I'm not attracted to them either. I like black people I never found a black guy sexually attractive even if he was good looking. It's not racist.
    Then why the need for Anon?

If you think your views are not racist, then why not be transparent and open about it?

(Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    Then why the need for Anon?

If you think your views are not racist, then why not be transparent and open about it?
    because I'm in a relationship with a black guy right now and I don't want him to know

ReputationRep:
    Technically, totally racist. Fact. Just so you know.

That being said, you get to decide who you want to sleep with and who you don't want to sleep with. So just say thanks but no thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    If that's you in the pic, you're pretty
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    i like my coffee milkier

She won't be getting any of that bride price money :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Its because I met them on tinder and now i don't know how to say i don't wanna get with them!
    Why are you swiping right on guys you don't intend to get with / date.

Girl, don't be wasting our time.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.