The Student Room Group

How to say 'I don't sleep with or date black guys'?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by goldbangles
Why even say you're turning him down because of his race? Just say no thank you.

Why have you decided to make another TSR account when another user just called you out for being a catfish dupe,miss cherie amour or sweetnsour.

Everybody,this girl is a confused catfish who had been banned from TSR several times
Original post by TheArtofProtest
I don't care. It's not like the laptop is going to come and tell me that it's offended.

yes I don't care that you "think" it's racist. Get over it. Stop being a SJW.
why is there so much hatred towards op? Sexual preference isn't racism. You wouldn't call her homophobic if she was asking how to turn down a lesbian.
Reply 63
People are so bitter sometimes. I don't see what's wrong with not being sexually attracted to someone on the basis of their colour. If height, weight, facial features, muscles and whatnot are deciding factors, why not colour?

Op, just say you're not interested full stop. No need to delve into specifics.
'your not my type, sorry'
Original post by Mancini
OP you should just go fck yourself.

That's really rude...
Is she not allowed a preference?
not finding black people attractive is analogous to not finding short people attractive. yes the former preference might be racist but it's not a big deal.
Just say your name is Jim Crow
Don't give a reason, put them down like you would any other person you're not into.You don't need to explain how you're not into black guys.

Be brutally honest:

"I'm a racist. I prefer white guys."

Spoiler

Can you class it as such when you don't really have any control over your sexual preferences?
Do you see a dick or do you see a black dick?

Well usually if I see a dick I'll notice it's features, one of which being colour. So in the end I will see a black dick if the dick is... black. I'm sure that's the same for other people.

Doesn't really address my point though, do people have any control over their sexual preferences?
Just tell them you're not interested, like you would to a white guy you're not attracted to, not that hard.
Reply 71
Original post by loveleest
That's really rude...
Is she not allowed a preference?

I did not write she is not allowed a preference, I just don't think people on tsr need to know about it. These threads are nothing but pandering to the racist crowd. Not saying she is definitely a racist but that's the only type of people these threads entertain. No one with any common sense needs to make such a thread.
Original post by Mancini
I did not write she is not allowed a preference, I just don't think people on tsr need to know about it. These threads are nothing but pandering to the racist crowd. Not saying she is definitely a racist but that's the only type of people these threads entertain. No one with any common sense needs to make such a thread.

She didnt even insult black men she just said she wasn't attacted to them. I actually dont see what she said as racist or mean yet you responded mean.

Huh? lol she just asked how to tell black guys she doesnt want to sleep with them.
Did she kill your ego because she said she is not into black guys?
Does a black dick do something different? Does it sing Kumbaya?

Yes.

A black dick does nothing different, no. The colour's different. You're asking do I see a dick or a black dick, it is impossible to not see a black dick unless you are colour-blind. Rather like you'd notice the difference between a big one and a small one, you notice features of things. That's generally how having sight and other senses works.

If people have control over their sexual preferences, why would anybody choose to be anything other than a bisexual person with no care for looks at all?
Be brutally honest:

"I'm a racist. I prefer white guys."

Spoiler

CUCK spotted.
Original post by Mancini
What ego? I simply don't agree with the thread and I am entitled to make my opinion known. It's quite funny though this ego criticism coming from you , a person makes a thread about black women and you go nuts. Half of your posts don't even make sense.

I only go "nuts" if the thread if actually racist... you've said quite a lot of offensive/racist things on your posts too...and complained when people reacted negatively. Which means half your posts doesn't make sense.
Reply 76
Original post by loveleest
I only go "nuts" if the thread if actually racist... you've said quite a lot of offensive/racist things on your posts too...and complained when people reacted negatively. Which means half your posts doesn't make sense.

If what you state here is true and a lot of my previous posts were racist, I would think I would be permanently banned from this site. So it's fair to say you are talking utter gibberish. Truth is anyone who has talked to you know's your true demeanour, you spout nonsense and to be honest I will no longer entertain you.
Reply 77
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Doesn't really address my point though, do people have any control over their sexual preferences?

Possibly not. However, dismissing an entire cultural group as not being attractive to you indicates that the social environment you have been brought up in has taught you that a particular group is not sexually desirable. It's not that you specifically chose to be racist about it, but that you have been taken on those views and assimilated them so deeply within yourself that you feel it is sexual preference rather than ingrained societal racism.
just sing the opposite of No Type you'll be fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending