Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Dear all,

I am planning to study in a uni in the USA, but I'm not familiar with the application process. I would really appreciate some guidance on this matter.

Thanks

PS: I'm in yr 12
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Emmessy Squire)
    Dear all,

I am planning to study in a uni in the USA, but I'm not familiar with the application process. I would really appreciate some guidance on this matter.

Thanks

PS: I'm in yr 12
    Make your way to the US-UK Fulbright website, they explain everything pretty well there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well first, I would speak to your guidance counselor and/or career mentor at your school. They will help you begin the process and ensure you have all the right materials.
    Next, I would find the universities I want to attend and start seeing their requirements.
    From there, I would begin the online application process and conduct any required testing.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.