Can you be racist to a White Person? (POLL) Watch

Poll: Can you be racist to a White Person? (POLL)
Yes (461)
79.07%
No (110)
18.87%
Undecided (12)
2.06%
Prince_Paul_246
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by joecphillips)
But you just said the fact that somebody wouldn't become black for a job proves racism so that just proves you are racist.
Nope. I said for a day. You said forever
Joep95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Prince_Paul_246)
Nope. I said for a day. You said forever
I never actually specified a duration I thought it was obvious I was asking that question reversed back to you.
muslimstanisyed
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes you can.
Prince_Paul_246
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by joecphillips)
I never actually specified a duration I thought it was obvious I was asking that question reversed back to you.
In that situation, if my life depended on getting a job and I could take a pill which would change my skin colour for a day to turn it white ?

Of course I would take the pill. Because I know that being white has many advantages.

But if you are asking me would be white in general ? Then no way on earth.
paul514
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Prince_Paul_246)
There is not a white person who would take pill to turn their skin black, if there life depended on getting the job.

Secondly white people don't care if the black person is upper or lower class. It matters not. White racism does not separate black people into groups.
I separate black people into groups.......

The same groups as other colours too

Poor, rich, chav, idiot, smart, funny, ugly and so on.

Yours views are really disturbing

Posted from TSR Mobile
emmarough
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
White is a race so racism can happen, what a dreadful question

[QUOTE=IAmNero;63342167]As far as I'm concerned, you can be racist to anyone!
Venetian Snares
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
But doesnt white privilge automatically deflect racism?
niceguy95
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Peroxidation)
Actually, Europeans were enslaved by Middle Easterners and Africans centuries before that all started. Get your facts straight before trying to debate please.

Also, since white girl/boy and the n word are both derogatory terms used to address or refer to people with a particular skin color they are in fact equally racist. You need to look up what racism actually is.

White boy is not derogatory or even on the same level as that word smh

they above is comparable

Saying **** off back to Europe white boy is racist, saying the white boy over there isnt
Dandaman1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If this 'Prince_Paul_246' guy was white and saying these things about black people, he'd probably be banned from TSR faster than you could say "racist hypocrite."
paul514
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Dandaman1)
If this 'Prince_Paul_246' guy was white and saying these things about black people, he'd probably be banned from TSR faster than you could say "racist hypocrite."
Totally agree which is one of the reasons it's so disturbing

Posted from TSR Mobile
niceguy95
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

IF, but he aint, your white why don't you post it
Prince_Paul_246
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by paul514)
Totally agree which is one of the reasons it's so disturbing

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is so disturbing ?

I do not make fun of how whites talk or dress or look.
I do not make fun of the food they eat or the names they give their children.
I do not hold up their poorest and most criminal elements as “what white people are like”.
I do not excuse violence against them saying that whites kill each other all the time.
I do not call them racial slurs or compare them to animals.
I do not call for their genocide or ethnic cleansing.
I do not say black people are smarter than white people.

Al the above things are done by whites

Also I have been banned about 70 or 80 times on here. But I come back.

Hell - this is post on here called " Are you looking forward to a WHITE MINORITY Britain? " which is being allowed to fly. Now as silly as that is - I don't mind the mods letting it fly

There is another post called "Positive discrimination' - good or bad?" another silly post. Like it even exists

There is another post "Why are most Pakistani and Bangladeshi women so lazy?"
Prince_Paul_246
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What have I said that is not true ?
Alexion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Anyone who said no clearly lacks a basic understanding of what racism is...
IAmNero
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I give up on TSR
NoTreason
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by IAmNero)
Ni.gger. I'm not afraid to use it. After all it's 'just a word'.

Did you manage to get thesaurus out to find that word? Well done.
Who is this [email protected] appropriating the face of the great Milo Yiannopoulos?

It's beyond common courtesy to not use the n-word. It should be used in no situation as it's to denigrating to too many people, being used as a derogatory term in the slavery-era. Please, be a half-decent person, or at least change your profile picture. (Milo would no it isn't his place to say such a word and wouldn't approve of discrimination against black men)
acupofgreentea
Badges: 13
Report 2 years ago
Following the basic definition of racism, any discrimination against another based on race is racism, so on those grounds, yes.

Does racism toward a white person hold the same connotations as and should it be equated to racism toward ethnic minorities? In my opinion, no.
Mactotaur
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by IAmNero)
I was in a debate in an A level history class, and a student claimed that you could not be racist to a white person because white people have not experienced systemic opression.
Oh, that kind of crazy. I feel for you.
IAmNero
Rep:
?
(Original post by NoTreason)
Who is this [email protected] appropriating the face of the great Milo Yiannopoulos?

It's beyond common courtesy to not use the n-word. It should be used in no situation as it's to denigrating to too many people, being used as a derogatory term in the slavery-era. Please, be a half-decent person, or at least change your profile picture. (Milo would no it isn't his place to say such a word and wouldn't approve of discrimination against black men)
Common courtesy? But it's acceptable for those of such races to use the phrase themselves? Thus your implication is that those of African-(insert race here) descent are not able to use common courtesy.

Re-read what you read and you will realize that you misunderstood the context in which I used it.
IAmNero
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mactotaur)
Oh, that kind of crazy. I feel for you.
You're telling me. Someone also said my Masters was not representative of my understanding of life. I suppose A level history is :rofl:
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (178)
18.74%
No (573)
60.32%
Not really bothered about them (199)
20.95%

Watched Threads