Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can you be racist to a White Person? (POLL) Watch

• View Poll Results: Can you be racist to a White Person? (POLL)
    Yes
    79.24%
    No
    18.69%
    Undecided
    2.08%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    If I had a pill that would turn you white would you take it?
    I'd rather kill myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prince_Paul_246)
    I'd rather kill myself
    But you just said the fact that somebody wouldn't become black for a job proves racism so that just proves you are racist.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather kill myself
    Really?

What's the reason black people can't be racist to white people racism is racism is it not?

ReputationRep:
    But you just said the fact that somebody wouldn't become black for a job proves racism so that just proves you are racist.
    Nope. I said for a day. You said forever

ReputationRep:
    Nope. I said for a day. You said forever
    I never actually specified a duration I thought it was obvious I was asking that question reversed back to you.

ReputationRep:
    Yes you can.

ReputationRep:
    I never actually specified a duration I thought it was obvious I was asking that question reversed back to you.
    In that situation, if my life depended on getting a job and I could take a pill which would change my skin colour for a day to turn it white ?

Of course I would take the pill. Because I know that being white has many advantages.

But if you are asking me would be white in general ? Then no way on earth.

ReputationRep:
    There is not a white person who would take pill to turn their skin black, if there life depended on getting the job.

Secondly white people don't care if the black person is upper or lower class. It matters not. White racism does not separate black people into groups.
    I separate black people into groups.......

The same groups as other colours too

Poor, rich, chav, idiot, smart, funny, ugly and so on.

Yours views are really disturbing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    White is a race so racism can happen, what a dreadful question

[QUOTE=IAmNero;63342167]As far as I'm concerned, you can be racist to anyone!

ReputationRep:
    But doesnt white privilge automatically deflect racism?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Actually, Europeans were enslaved by Middle Easterners and Africans centuries before that all started. Get your facts straight before trying to debate please.

Also, since white girl/boy and the n word are both derogatory terms used to address or refer to people with a particular skin color they are in fact equally racist. You need to look up what racism actually is.

White boy is not derogatory or even on the same level as that word smh

they above is comparable

Saying **** off back to Europe white boy is racist, saying the white boy over there isnt

ReputationRep:
    If this 'Prince_Paul_246' guy was white and saying these things about black people, he'd probably be banned from TSR faster than you could say "racist hypocrite."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandaman1)
    If this 'Prince_Paul_246' guy was white and saying these things about black people, he'd probably be banned from TSR faster than you could say "racist hypocrite."
    Totally agree which is one of the reasons it's so disturbing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

IF, but he aint, your white why don't you post it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)
    Totally agree which is one of the reasons it's so disturbing

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What is so disturbing ?

I do not make fun of how whites talk or dress or look.
    I do not make fun of the food they eat or the names they give their children.
    I do not hold up their poorest and most criminal elements as “what white people are like”.
    I do not excuse violence against them saying that whites kill each other all the time.
    I do not call them racial slurs or compare them to animals.
    I do not call for their genocide or ethnic cleansing.
    I do not say black people are smarter than white people.

Al the above things are done by whites

Also I have been banned about 70 or 80 times on here. But I come back.

Hell - this is post on here called " Are you looking forward to a WHITE MINORITY Britain? " which is being allowed to fly. Now as silly as that is - I don't mind the mods letting it fly

There is another post called "Positive discrimination' - good or bad?" another silly post. Like it even exists

There is another post "Why are most Pakistani and Bangladeshi women so lazy?"

ReputationRep:
    What have I said that is not true ?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who said no clearly lacks a basic understanding of what racism is...

ReputationRep:
    I give up on TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmNero)
    Ni.gger. I'm not afraid to use it. After all it's 'just a word'.

Did you manage to get thesaurus out to find that word? Well done.
    Who is this [email protected] appropriating the face of the great Milo Yiannopoulos?

It's beyond common courtesy to not use the n-word. It should be used in no situation as it's to denigrating to too many people, being used as a derogatory term in the slavery-era. Please, be a half-decent person, or at least change your profile picture. (Milo would no it isn't his place to say such a word and wouldn't approve of discrimination against black men)

Following the basic definition of racism, any discrimination against another based on race is racism, so on those grounds, yes.

Does racism toward a white person hold the same connotations as and should it be equated to racism toward ethnic minorities? In my opinion, no.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.