Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can you be racist to a White Person? (POLL) Watch

• View Poll Results: Can you be racist to a White Person? (POLL)
    Yes
    79.24%
    No
    18.69%
    Undecided
    2.08%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmNero)
    Umm, you do know TSR has an automatic censor in place....
    You know you can type it differently?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldbangles)
    Your posts are all the proof I need.
    Wow. So you think is need to be some SJW progressive t have a masters? Very astute of you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Of course you can be racist towards white people! The terms "white boy/girl" and "gringo" are common examples of this. They're actually as rude as the n-word is, however due to double standards no one blinks an eye whenever these words are said - simply because we're white.
    how is saying "white boy/girl" racist? thats the name of your race. when you describe someone as being white or black is thar racist? no pls stfu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheetahCurtis)
    You know you can type it differently?
    Yes, but that would be a pointless venture

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olookhamafe)
    how is saying "white boy/girl" racist? thats the name of your race. when you describe someone as being white or black is thar racist? no pls stfu
    Actually that can be used offensively, if I said to an Asian "Go home brown boy" that is racist

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but that would be a pointless venture
    You were trying to prove a point earlier, it would have made sense to do so. But you understand that some words are offensive and some aren't so didn't bother.

ReputationRep:
    Would you care to qualify that? You have literally zero proof!
    reverse racism doesn't exist. white people are the ones in power and racism is all to do with power but prejudice and discrimination aren't so much. GOOGLE IS FREE GO RESEARCH THIS TOPIC BEFORE YOU TYPE A LOAD OF RUBBISH!

ReputationRep:
    I am asking you, child, if you'd censor the N word if there was no automatic censoring...you seem like the type to throw it around it a senseless rage.
    As you are frivolously using it now just because it's censored...
    Ni.gger. I'm not afraid to use it. After all it's 'just a word'.

Did you manage to get thesaurus out to find that word? Well done.

ReputationRep:
    Actually that can be used offensively, if I said to an Asian "Go home brown boy" that is racist
    how is it offensive? its only rude if you add 'go home' to the sentence.

ReputationRep:
    reverse racism doesn't exist. white people are the ones in power and racism is all to do with power but prejudice and discrimination aren't so much. GOOGLE IS FREE GO RESEARCH THIS TOPIC BEFORE YOU TYPE A LOAD OF RUBBISH!
    And here we go. So why is it that there were more white slaves in history than blacks or Asians?
    Why is it that Asian women earn more than White men on avergae in America?
    Why is it that some blacks rights movements openly support white lynch mobbing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheetahCurtis)
    You were trying to prove a point earlier, it would have made sense to do so. But you understand that some words are offensive and some aren't so didn't bother.
    Hang on, I kinda get the feeling that we are agreeing in a roundabout way?

Are we agreed that they are just words, but CAN be used racially?

ReputationRep:
    reverse racism doesn't exist.
    You are right, it is just called racism.

(Original post by Peroxidation)
    Of course you can be racist towards white people! The terms "white boy/girl" and "gringo" are common examples of this. They're actually as rude as the n-word is, however due to double standards no one blinks an eye whenever these words are said - simply because we're white.
    This is the most ironic statement anyone has said. Because "were white". You have subjected so other races to oppresion, but no due to "double standards" white racist statements are dismissive? Sorry but white people can't be racist against.
    Please watch and be attentive: http://usuncut.com/black-lives-matte...hat-racism-is/

ReputationRep:
    Reverse racism doesn't exist true!!! It is simply racism

ReputationRep:
    Reported. Well done to you too.
    Good job.

I am more than happy to defend myself to the mods.

ReputationRep:
    And here we go. So why is it that there were more white slaves in history than blacks or Asians?
    Why is it that Asian women earn more than White men on avergae in America?
    Why is it that some blacks rights movements openly support white lynch mobbing?
    okay:
    firstly, the slave masters of the white slaves were WHITE THEMSELVES so your first point is invalid
    secondly, you have statistics for Asian women apparently earning more so thats a load of bs. Also, what has that got to do with racism? you don't know what race their employers are or the people paying them so sit tf down.
    thirdly, if you're saying black rights group and you mean the black panthers then thats invalid as well seeing that they're disbanded and there aren't any other black rights group that support white lynch mobbing

ReputationRep:
    Prejudice is simply that: prejudging. It's generally harmless to prejudge. Racism is not letting the white guy come to the basketball court because of the prejudice that he can't "jump." Get it now?
    Ok Black people are criminals.

Not a racist statement just prejudice so therefore is that statement acceptable?

Sorry if this is against some rule mods but hopefully you can see it is not my actual view just pointing out hypocrisy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    White is a colour.Brown is a colour.Yellow is a colour.Black is a colour.

Race/skin colour and place of birth is correlation, not cause and effect.
    Perhaps you've purposely misunderstood, I would't be surprised if you were used to using such doublethink. ( "you are expressing your preference for an all white (ethnicity)firm" compared with "White is a colour" )

So should someone from Ghana with the exact same qualifications who is the white descendent of a 19th century colonialist be discriminated against in favour of a black Ghanan just because of their skin colour to fulfil diversity laws? Why is their personality, culture and nationality not taken into consideration?

Are you that tribal to believe that one's skin colour defines oneself more than nationality or culture? By what means can a White Ghanan be compared to a White Frenchman? I tell you how - solely by their race. This is true racism I'm afraid to tell you.

Does no diversity exist outside of skin colour? Are British Somalians more like African Somalians than other British people?

Of course not.

Reported. Well done to you too.
    Ignore the guy, he can't handle the fact that "white racism" is a myth and infact reverse racism is the write subsitution. If you think its okay to vigorously shout out the N word, you wouldn't think twice to say out loud in a group of black boys. So please cut out the "screen warrior showbiz" WHITE boy. Oh yes, the white mods will happily take it down.

Of course one can be racist to white people.

But as of late, it seems as though many neckbeards are clamouring to get in on the oppression train. No way are they going to let EMs get all the media attention and pity.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.