Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Basically my best friend lives in Australia and I was introduced to this guy he knew one day on Skype. We hit it off started talking etc. Its been about 8 months and we Skype all the time and we get on really well. He has started saying all the feelings **** and all the right cute **** that lets be honest every girl wants to hear. He made me feel like I was actually something to him and I was different to him. So then my best mate went round his place, bearing in mind they lived a few hours apart so hardly see eachother. He logs onto this guys laptop to look at facebook and finds chats between this guy and two other girls saying the same stuff about feelings as he did to me. My mate took screenshots and sent them to me and it hurt like a *****.

This along with countless other times this guy has bragged to my best mate about getting with girls. I don't know what to do, because i cant tell this guy that my best mate told me because they have a lot of mutual friends and it will really **** things up for my best mate and that's not fair. But I cant keep going with all these lies that seem so true. I just want closure and I want him to know that I know what he has done and how much of an ******** he is. I just don't know how to tell him i know without dropping my best mate in it.

Any Suggestions lol??

Thanks
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically my best friend lives in Australia and I was introduced to this guy he knew one day on Skype. We hit it off started talking etc. Its been about 8 months and we Skype all the time and we get on really well. He has started saying all the feelings **** and all the right cute **** that lets be honest every girl wants to hear. He made me feel like I was actually something to him and I was different to him. So then my best mate went round his place, bearing in mind they lived a few hours apart so hardly see eachother. He logs onto this guys laptop to look at facebook and finds chats between this guy and two other girls saying the same stuff about feelings as he did to me. My mate took screenshots and sent them to me and it hurt like a *****.

This along with countless other times this guy has bragged to my best mate about getting with girls. I don't know what to do, because i cant tell this guy that my best mate told me because they have a lot of mutual friends and it will really **** things up for my best mate and that's not fair. But I cant keep going with all these lies that seem so true. I just want closure and I want him to know that I know what he has done and how much of an ******** he is. I just don't know how to tell him i know without dropping my best mate in it.

Any Suggestions lol??

Thanks
    I m afraid you cant tell him you suspect anything without having told him the whole story really unless you end things with him without giving a reason why

ReputationRep:
    I know what you did last Summer

ReputationRep:
    his balls jump up and down when he lies, cup him and you'll be able to tell

ReputationRep:
    just stop talking to him

ReputationRep:
    blank him completely, when he messages you loads if you confront him he'll be like whatever. make him think its something else the reason why youve stopped talking to him i.e. fallen for someone better than him

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.