Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElspethC)
    Well, I've got ensuite in Cavendish, which I'm pleased about! I'm doing History, and it's right next door to the department building and not too far from the library. Does anyone know if I'll have to walk across to the other side of University Park for some lectures, though?
    I have an ensuite in cavendish too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bagella)
    Just firmed nottingham this morning! I've been trying to get accommodation done but when I try to log in or register on the accommodation page it says I don't exist?! I can log onto my nottingham account just not for accommodation... Anyone else having this problem? I think I will have to ring up on monday.
    You have to register mate, I made that mistake too. I forgot what info it asks when you register but I think the Nottingham Portal ID and UCAS number are the important ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel9998)
    Seems like im the only one going to Rutland so far ..
    I really hope I get Rutland because it looks so Amish-y :lol: I haven't got an offer for accomodation yet but fingers crossed haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valyrian)
    I really hope I get Rutland because it looks so Amish-y :lol: I haven't got an offer for accomodation yet but fingers crossed haha
    What room type you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emily1414xo)
    I have an ensuite in cavendish too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What will you be studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DubaiStudent)
    I'll be studying medicine. What about you?
    Industrial economics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElspethC)
    What will you be studying?
    Maths 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel9998)
    What room type you applying for?
    Shared Bathroom Plus cause I was too late to apply for Ensuite appaz

ReputationRep:
    Shared Bathroom Plus cause I was too late to apply for Ensuite appaz

When did you apply? I was only able to start applying a week ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChillGod)
    When did you apply? I was only able to start applying a week ago.
    Originally I had applied to Raleigh the day accomodation opened, but they ran out of rooms quickly so I requested to have University Park Catered (Private Bathroom Plus) and now I have to wait an additional 2 weeks to find out where I've been allocated (if I even get a room :/)

ReputationRep:
    Originally I had applied to Raleigh the day accomodation opened, but they ran out of rooms quickly so I requested to have University Park Catered (Private Bathroom Plus) and now I have to wait an additional 2 weeks to find out where I've been allocated (if I even get a room :/)
    Wait, have Raleigh ran out of all their rooms?? I applied for a standard room two days ago......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookiemonster15)
    Wait, have Raleigh ran out of all their rooms?? I applied for a standard room two days ago......
    Nah, they still have Standard, Standard Plus and a House, but no more Ensuites

ReputationRep:
    Ahh ok, and wow, the rooms go really quickly!

ReputationRep:

Wow, sucks for all of us that are applying late because of UCAS. I didn't realise you could apply for individual places.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, sucks for all of us that are applying late because of UCAS. I didn't realise you could apply for individual places.
    They're only for self-catered and they're outside of University Park

ReputationRep:
    Wow, sucks for all of us that are applying late because of UCAS.
    Yeah, it does seem a bit unfair..

ReputationRep:
    has everyone who's already applied for accommodation, finished their student finance???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Downymouse59)
    has everyone who's already applied for accommodation, finished their student finance???
    I haven't yet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Downymouse59)
    I haven't started applying for finance yet Do we need to have got a student bank account set up before we do it? I'm not 18 until summer so I still have a child's account at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookiemonster15)
    I haven't yet...
    trust me when i say this, start it now, cause it takess agesssss :/

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.