Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WaywardWriter)
    Yeah, they got back to me this morning and gave me a list of all the remaining accommodation options for me to choose from. In the end I opted for a large ensuite at St Peter's court. If anyone wants to know the remaining available options let me know

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Please let me know! They literally told you all that's available and asked you to choose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChillGod)
    Please let me know! They literally told you all that's available and asked you to choose?
    Yep, I'll PM you the list they sent me

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I'll PM you the list they sent me
    Ooo could I know too please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookiemonster15)
    Ooo could I know too please?
    Haha, yeah sure, I would post it in this thread but I have no idea if I'll get in trouble for it so I'll pm it to you too.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, yeah sure, I would post it in this thread but I have no idea if I'll get in trouble for it so I'll pm it to you too. :)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, they got back to me this morning and gave me a list of all the remaining accommodation options for me to choose from. In the end I opted for a large ensuite at St Peter's court. If anyone wants to know the remaining available options let me know

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi could you also let me know the remaining options

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahah)
    Hi could you also let me know the remaining options
    Sure

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    I was offered Cavendish Hall as well
    I have mixed feelings about it too, but from the applicant day they (the seniors) said most of the catered accommodation is very similar, even so it wouldn't have been my first pick by any means

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElspethC)
    Well, I've got ensuite in Cavendish, which I'm pleased about! I'm doing History, and it's right next door to the department building and not too far from the library. Does anyone know if I'll have to walk across to the other side of University Park for some lectures, though?
    I agree the location from the library and department building are awesome for History

ReputationRep:
    how long from after firming notts can you apply for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rushinio)
    I had to wait until the following morning.

Does anyone know how long it typically takes for them to reply to accommodation requests? I put Jubilee as my top option, so I hope there's still space left!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rushinio)
    about a day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JRKinder)

Does anyone know how long it typically takes for them to reply to accommodation requests? I put Jubilee as my top option, so I hope there's still space left!
    They say around four weeks, it should normally take less than that though

ReputationRep:
    They say around four weeks, it should normally take less than that though
    Ah I hope it doesn't take that long, I had to wait until April before firming because not all of my unis had replied so unfortunately most of the en suites had already been picked.

ReputationRep:
    Ah I hope it doesn't take that long, I had to wait until April before firming because not all of my unis had replied so unfortunately most of the en suites had already been picked.
    Yeah, all the ensuites had gone too when I applied, but I'm pretty sure there are loads of rooms left

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, all the ensuites had gone too when I applied, but I'm pretty sure there are loads of rooms left
    When I applied it let me select Jubilee still, which are all en suites, so I just have to hope there's still room aha

ReputationRep:

I applied to jubilee and they replied within 2 weeks, the accommodation tends to be less popular so they will most likely have rooms left, what course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentt1)
    I applied to jubilee and they replied within 2 weeks, the accommodation tends to be less popular so they will most likely have rooms left, what course are you doing?
    I hope so! I'm doing Economics, you?

ReputationRep:
    I hope so! I'm doing Economics, you?
    Industrial economics

ReputationRep:
    I've been offered Willoughby hall UP But haven't found anyone else so far!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 20, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.