Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkLemonade:))
    I've been offered Willoughby hall UP But haven't found anyone else so far!
    I've got an offer from Willoughby too.

ReputationRep:
    Phew I'm not alone!😁 What are you studying?
    (Original post by KosaQ)
    I've got an offer from Willoughby too.

ReputationRep:
    Phew I'm not alone!😁 What are you studying?
    Yeah I was getting a little worried too finding no new threads on Willoughby. I'm going to study a foundation in engineering to move onto computer science. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Yes haha! It's a shame that our accommodation is so far from science! I'm studying psychology. ☺
    Yeah that's not ideal, but I just hope the catering is good.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone has been assigned Ancaster Hall?

Not heard anything about it. Is it good or bad? Food, rooms, etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carlostorrado23)

It looks like a council estate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valyrian)
    It looks like a council estate
    LOOOL This is why I opted for self catered

ReputationRep:
    Im trying to apply for accommodation now? but it says that my details arent validated even though i have received the email.

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from Newark Hall yesterday! Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JRKinder)
    Got an offer from Newark Hall yesterday! Anyone else?
    I got it as well but decided to reject it and try to get something in Uni Park as I don't have classes at Jubilee. Don't recommend it if u don't have to go there for anything.

ReputationRep:
    I got it as well but decided to reject it and try to get something in Uni Park as I don't have classes at Jubilee. Don't recommend it if u don't have to go there for anything.
    I'm doing Economics which I think takes place at University Park, but all the en suites there were taken already. I don't mind the extra distance anyway, I commute further to school everyday currently anyway so I'm used to it

ReputationRep:
    I figured it out, cause i have a double barreled first name and it only registered one of them !

ReputationRep:

Hey, i've been assigned Ancaster too! I was a bit upset at first but i have heard some good things about it. Its not one of the halls which everyone wants to be in and its location is a bit **** but it is close to a bus stop, sports centre and a supermarket apparently. Also the rooms are supposed to be quite spacious and the hall is one of the newly refurbished ones. My friend in Willoughby hall said its better than his hall.

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed Nottingham, but I can't log in to apply for accommodation for some reason?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbrowne25)
    Hey, i've been assigned Ancaster too! I was a bit upset at first but i have heard some good things about it. Its not one of the halls which everyone wants to be in and its location is a bit **** but it is close to a bus stop, sports centre and a supermarket apparently. Also the rooms are supposed to be quite spacious and the hall is one of the newly refurbished ones. My friend in Willoughby hall said its better than his hall.
    Nice! I'm also on the waiting list for an en suite plus after results day.

What are u studying?

ReputationRep:
    Nice! I'm also on the waiting list for an en suite plus after results day.

What are u studying?
    Yeah i have an Ensuit plus. Ancaster has the most Ensuit Plus rooms on UP. What room type did you get?
    I'm studying Politics and International Relations.
    We have a group chat for Ancaster just msg me your number if you want ti be added in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbrowne25)
    Yeah i have an Ensuit plus. Ancaster has the most Ensuit Plus rooms on UP. What room type did you get?
    I'm studying Politics and International Relations.
    We have a group chat for Ancaster just msg me your number if you want ti be added in
    I'm studying Politics and Economics but was late for en suite. Got shared bathroom plus.

P.S: I sent you a PM

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there are any en-suite rooms left on UP campus? Got an offer for residence at Newark but it's on the other side of the uni to where my subject building would be, so I'm wondering if there's any chance of changing. How far is it to travel to UP campus from Newark if I do end up accepting the offer? Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASmith446)
    Does anyone know if there are any en-suite rooms left on UP campus? Got an offer for residence at Newark but it's on the other side of the uni to where my subject building would be, so I'm wondering if there's any chance of changing. How far is it to travel to UP campus from Newark if I do end up accepting the offer? Thanks in advance
    From what I'v seen, it looks like all the ensuite rooms at UP have gone.

ReputationRep:
    There aren't any en suites on UP left aside from the waiting list.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.