Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Swedish town rocked by horrendous sex attacks watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments

Poor Sweden,

ReputationRep:
    Blahhblahh all cultures are equal, blahhblahh just because their religion and culture explicitly allow this doesn't mean the culture is to blame, blahhblahh...

ReputationRep:
    If the authorities don't get a grip on this you'll be getting vigilante justice coming along pretty soon and in all honesty I wouldn't blame them, imagine going from almost unknown crimes of this nature to 8 in barely over two weeks, all potentially very dangerous situations in which I could see the perpetrators escalating as their confidence that our justice systems are relatively soft grows. If the government can't protect their female citizens from mass sexual assaults, the men are going to have to take to the streets to do so.

ReputationRep:
    This is all very sad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    This is all very sad..
    Forgot to finish your sentence habibti:

"..and could have been avoided, as the likes of Foo.mp3 warned from the beginning, if only the rest of us had listened "

ReputationRep:
    But...but...white people also rape. So lets just ignore this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)

"..and could have been avoided, as the likes of Foo.mp3 warned from the beginning, if only the rest of us had listened "
    The scary thing is that the more I hear of these countless attacks the less I find it shocks me. I am expecting these stories everyday and I can rely on reading different stories daily, it is everyday news in Scandinavia and Germany etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)

Okay,I'll admit to that but I won't accept generalising Arab culture and thinking of our men as complete savages. It's not fair to taint people with the same brush

ReputationRep:

Lovis is such a great name. I want to call my daughter Lovis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MildredMalone)
    their religion and culture explicitly allow this doesn't mean the culture is to blame.
    Are you sure about that?

(Original post by Farm_Ecology)
    But...but...white people also rape. So lets just ignore this.
    Irrelevant.

ReputationRep:
    okay,i'll admit to that but i won't accept generalising arab culture and thinking of our men as complete savages. It's not fair to taint people with the same brush
    ppfffffftttt!!!

ReputationRep:
    Okay,I'll admit to that but I won't accept generalising Arab culture and thinking of our men as complete savages. It's not fair to taint people with the same brush
    No-one really thinks all Arab men are like that, that would be barmy. But wanting to be prudent with migrant controls ain't a bad thing - and by that, I mean migrants from any culture.

ReputationRep:
    No-one really thinks all Arab men are like that, that would be barmy. But wanting to be prudent with migrant controls ain't a bad thing - and by that, I mean migrants from any culture.
    Okay cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EccentricDiamond)
    it is everyday news in Scandinavia and Germany etc
    It's a wonder they haven't driven Merkel et al. out of office yet. Surely only a matter of time now before there's a popular uprising on the continent. Meanwhile, the far right is making massive gains and minorities are feeling evermore threatened, just as predicted :erm:

Okay, I'll admit to that
    Good girl

ReputationRep:
    Blah blah sex attacks Blah blah Blame the muslims.
    Blah blah lets start to panick , blah blah they will takeover.

Blah Blah this will be happening in britian in a few years.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Blahhblahh all cultures are equal, blahhblahh just because their religion and culture explicitly allow this doesn't mean the culture is to blame, blahhblahh...
    Blahblahblah systematic discrimination blahblahblah religion of peace blahblahblah victims to blame blahblahblah cultural enrichment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Think People)
    Blah blah sex attacks Blah blah Blame the muslims.
    Blah blah lets start to panick , blah blah they will takeover.

Blah Blah this will be happening in britian in a few years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Blahblahblah spelling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0123456543210)
    Blahblahblah systematic discrimination blahblahblah religion of peace blahblahblah victims to blame blahblahblah cultural enrichment.
    Them silly women were probably being overly provokative, with their hair out and everything...

ReputationRep:
    Them silly women were probably being overly provokative, with their hair out and everything...
    Apparently one of these Swedish harlots showed an ankle. What did she expect?

ReputationRep:
    What makes it worse is that the whole country has conspired to sell pork sausages everywhere and not enough female slaves. Outrageous!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.