Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I recently confirmed my place studying at NTU this September doing MA Fashion Marketing!
    Just wanting to get some information from anyone with regards to postgraduate flats and accommodation whether it be university halls or private sector.
    As much as I'd love to be out every week with freshers, this MA is self-funded so I want to do my absolute best and not be woken up/distracted (jealous more likely) by people always coming from a night out etc.

Any advice whether it be about postgraduate life at NTU or Accommodation would be great!

Thanks!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Guygp)
    Hi guys,

I recently confirmed my place studying at NTU this September doing MA Fashion Marketing!
    Just wanting to get some information from anyone with regards to postgraduate flats and accommodation whether it be university halls or private sector.
    As much as I'd love to be out every week with freshers, this MA is self-funded so I want to do my absolute best and not be woken up/distracted (jealous more likely) by people always coming from a night out etc.

Any advice whether it be about postgraduate life at NTU or Accommodation would be great!

Thanks!
    Hi Guygp,

Congratulations! I hope you are looking forward to starting!

I can completely understand why you wouldn't want to be woken up/distracted. We do offer some flats that are set aside for mature students in some of our halls of residences, if you have a look at our accommodation guide, the halls that have mature flats available are labelled:

Accommodation Guide

If you have any more questions about any of our accommodation, just let me know!

Thanks,

Ellen

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.