Turn on thread page Beta

OCR Computer Science - H046, H446(New specification) Help with past papers. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadiqalsandouk.)
    do you have the questions paper?
    I'll Second this, anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stevebutler2210)
    I have heard that the OCR Textbook contains a high volume of errors, so that is definitely something to bear in mind when using it to study from!

Personally, I would be really interested to know if anyone on TSR is currently enrolled on the Pembrokeshire College LearnOnline course for this spec? I'm keen to take the CS A Level while working full time, and they seem to be the only provider currently offering a distance learning course.

I have previously had good experiences with the National Extension College, who provided me with exhaustive study materials when I enrolled with them for Edexcel Maths A Level. Just wondering if anyone knew if Pembrokeshire provide something similar for their distance learning courses - it's not really clear on the website, and I don't want to end up paying £600 to be sent a £30 textbook and given a couple of basic TMAs.

If they will provide comprehensive study materials for the entire specification, then I'm happy to pay the price, but with no reviews for the course at present it's hard to know whether or not to take the plunge! I know it's possible to self teach the lot via a variety of online resources, but I figure if I can pay for a package that definitively covers everything I'll need to know, and keeps it all in one place, then it's worth the money.
    Hi, I just wanted to know if you took the course from Prembrokeshire as I am currently struggling and on track for a U. Also, if you have any helpful resources which can help me with the programming project as the ones on the Learn Online site from Pembrokeshire are as good as rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got 2016 Paper 2 Questions H046?? Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Wait scratch that. Anyone have 2017 papers/mark schemes??? Thanks!!

BTW I'm self-studying the H046 course this year, so any resources like that would be greatly appreciated guys!

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.