Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am waiting to hear back from Dundee about child nursing degree. I have heard nothing and was wondering if others have. I have an interview for RGU in 2 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rebekkahs)
    I am waiting to hear back from Dundee about child nursing degree. I have heard nothing and was wondering if others have. I have an interview for RGU in 2 weeks.
    I have not heard anything regarding Child nursing at Dundee either. Its the only course out of the 5 I have applied for that I have not been offered an interview for or heard from yet x

ReputationRep:
    They've started interviews, I had mine on the 29th Feb but they said they had 3 more sessions still to run. They're aiming to start offering places before the end of March tho.

ReputationRep:
    I've got mine on the 18th of this month, it's my first interview so I don't know what to expect. Can anyone fill me in? I'm so nervous x

ReputationRep:
    It's 5 mini interviews. One is numeracy but it's easy. They last 6 minutes each.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ionasmummy)
    It's 5 mini interviews. One is numeracy but it's easy. They last 6 minutes each.
    Thanks! Can you tell me what the other interview stations are about and what questions are asked? the only subject im doing at school is maths and i struggle so hopefully i do ok

ReputationRep:
    I can't I'm afraid. We were sworn to secrecy because it would give people an unfair advantage. As there's only 50 places I'm sure you can imagine competition is fierce!
    Good luck tho I think I mucked up on mine so expecting a rejection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LouiseH16)
    I have not heard anything regarding Child nursing at Dundee either. Its the only course out of the 5 I have applied for that I have not been offered an interview for or heard from yet x
    Hi Louise. I have still heard nothing from Dundee but I emailed and all they could tell me was I have been shortlisted for interview and will be I touch. While reading on the forums a lot of people have received interviews. I am now waiting for a rejection due to the amount of applicants. Good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rebekkahs)
    Hi Louise. I have still heard nothing from Dundee but I emailed and all they could tell me was I have been shortlisted for interview and will be I touch. While reading on the forums a lot of people have received interviews. I am now waiting for a rejection due to the amount of applicants. Good luck!!
    I was there on the 29th Feb and they said they had 3 more sessions of interviews still to do, they've had 1 since then that I know of so there may still be 2 more dates. They've started offers for adult but not for child yet so don't lose faith just yet.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.