Turn on thread page Beta

Barts and the London- 2017 Entry Applicants for Medicine watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Guys! Did anyone hear back yet? Or did no one from TSR get an invite? It's already the second day....no news yet? :afraid::bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringSword)
    Guys! Did anyone hear back yet? Or did no one from TSR get an invite? It's already the second day....no news yet? :afraid::bawling:
    I haven't heard anything. I've checked my emails, my spam, and MySIS. I don't think the majority of us will hear back from QMUL till next year :'(

ReputationRep:
    They did say that for Medicine, GEM and Dentistry. So it's not specific, the other courses may be receiving them first.
    Either way, there's no point in worrying.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if anyone has got an interview for medicine? Surely someone by now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ARiazz)
    Does anyone know if anyone has got an interview for medicine? Surely someone by now...
    I seriously doubt they would have given any out over the weekend. And since it appears that no-one has received any on the 15th or 16th, then I don't think anyone has received an interview for A100.

ReputationRep:
    They're probably just going to start late. Imperial did the same and only started calling for interview a day after the date that they announced. I'm guessing the email Bart's sent us is more to say that we should be checking our emails from this point onwards as opposed to they will definitely have started inviting by now.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently admissions close next Friday and don't open untill Jan so I think we'll hear this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manlike99)
    Apparently admissions close next Friday and don't open untill Jan so I think we'll hear this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh really? Wow- where did you hear this from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c10112)
    Oh really? Wow- where did you hear this from?
    Someone in the general offers 2017 thread - it seems legit, I doubt any medical school admissions are open during Xmas time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manlike99)
    Someone in the general offers 2017 thread - it seems legit, I doubt any medical school admissions are open during Xmas time
    That is true- fingers crossed we will get interview offers this week😂

ReputationRep:
    So just to understand the current situation. As of now, no one has yet to receive and interview offer from Barts(Or least no one who on the studentroom has received one).Wow they are actually joking around you know -_-.

Also guys, if someone has applied for medicine this year but hasnt heard back from any of their years prior to the new year, should they expect interview offers still or what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vomi)
    So just to understand the current situation. As of now, no one has yet to receive and interview offer from Barts(Or least no one who on the studentroom has received one).Wow they are actually joking around you know -_-.

Also guys, if someone has applied for medicine this year but hasnt heard back from any of their years prior to the new year, should they expect interview offers still or what?
    Just have patience. They will eventually send them out. They have a lot going on at this time especially, so we can't expect them to be perfectly on time.

And there's plenty of time yet. Universities will be giving out interviews until February/March. Be patient. Where did you apply, though? Many med schools haven't started giving out interviews yet.

ReputationRep:
    interview!!! - received just now i got an email .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gogregg)
    Just have patience. They will eventually send them out. They have a lot going on at this time especially, so we can't expect them to be perfectly on time.

And there's plenty of time yet. Universities will be giving out interviews until February/March. Be patient. Where did you apply, though? Many med schools haven't started giving out interviews yet.
    Ive already got 3 interviews but i was asking for a friend

ReputationRep:
    Congrats, people. Nothing here yet, alas!

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview 720 ukcat

ReputationRep:
    do you think its possible to change the date ?

ReputationRep:
    Well done everyone! Could you guys with interviews post your stats if you don't mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gregorius1123)
    do you think its possible to change the date ?
    Out of interest, what date?

ReputationRep:
    i have an exam on the 24th of january which is the date of the interview

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.