Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Queen Mary is playing with my emotions with that 'Season's Greetings' email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zee_s)
    Congrats! What was your tariff??
    Tariff is 200 if I've calculated it properly! Good luck to everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Thank goodness - was stressing looking at this chat! I never got an email to log into mySIS but I did and I have an interview for the 9th of Feb.
    UKCAT : 727
    GCSE : 11A*s, 2As
    AS : AAAAA
    A2 preds : A*A*A*A*A*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 07cdominic)
    Thank goodness - was stressing looking at this chat! I never got an email to log into mySIS but I did and I have an interview for the 9th of Feb.
    UKCAT : 727
    GCSE : 11A*s, 2As
    AS : AAAAA
    A2 preds : A*A*A*A*A*
    That's so good! When did you get the email? Yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhemaehi)
    Queen Mary is playing with my emotions with that 'Season's Greetings' email.
    Unfortunately I'm a current Barts student so I get emails from them literally all the time. My adrenal glands are white and exhausted I tell ya.

ReputationRep:
    anyone been recieving interviews today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anon3699)
    anyone been recieving interviews today?
    Not that I'm aware of

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by W.migo)
    Unfortunately I'm a current Barts student so I get emails from them literally all the time. My adrenal glands are white and exhausted I tell ya.
    Lol! This whole application process had led to me unsubscribing from a lot of websites.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    at interview stage, our ukcat average is no longer used neither is our ucas tariff. But, the SJT band combined with the interview score is the overall interview score. do you know how many points are given for each band in sjt?
    Hi have you heard anything from Kings or barts ?I applied to both of them and haven't heard anything yet. Did any of your friends(international applicants) receive interview from barts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nieeeel97)
    Hi have you heard anything from Kings or barts ?I applied to both of them and haven't heard anything yet. Did any of your friends(international applicants) receive interview from barts?
    Hi, i have friends who are international, neither have heard from barts but one has heard from kings, the other is still waiting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nieeeel97)
    link to international applicants chk out
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4380162

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anon3699)
    Hi, i have friends who are international, neither have heard from barts but one has heard from kings, the other is still waiting.
    Hi, what are their stats ?accepted or rejected ?my stats are ukcat 667 band 2. Equivalent gcse qualification -2A*8A and prediction for a level- 3A*Aa

ReputationRep:
    those with band 3 or worse in sjt will get no extra points at interview. so you have to do really well in the interview to stand a chance of an offer

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends, who also applied to the Barts called the admissions office and he was told that they will be sending out more interview invites this week and the first week of January both for grad and undergrad.

ReputationRep:
    It's out of 50 and There's only 2 points different between a band 3/4 and a band 1 so you just have to do slightly better at interview! Not a whole load of pressure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhemaehi)
    That's so good! When did you get the email? Yesterday?
    Heyyy they had put my interview on mySIS when I looked yesterday but I didn't get an email telling me to log into mySIS till today? Strangeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 07cdominic)
    Heyyy they had put my interview on mySIS when I looked yesterday but I didn't get an email telling me to log into mySIS till today? Strangeee
    Check your spam of junk folders. Might be in there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    will barts tell us our interview score after our interview obviously?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johncenaofficial)
    Check your spam of junk folders. Might be in there

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha I was saying I got it today to my inbox! But my interview details were already on mySIS before they sent out the email. Thanks though

ReputationRep:
    has anyone in the past got an offer to study medicine at barts with a band 3 in sjt. I guess if I do really well in the interview, I can hope for an offer.
    or do they just knockdown those with band 3 and band 4

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.