Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 07cdominic)
    Apparently we don't get it until 2 weeks before.
    For those wondering about the article, I went into the MySis portal thingy and it was there available to download as a PDF when I clicked 'view details' on my interview invite. Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    Just called - they seemed confused. They said there were some more a100 ones to go out (but not many? She didn't seem sure, but seemed to think that most of them had already gone out). Apparently the person responsible for sending them out isn't due back until next week, though. So who knows...

... I guess it means more waiting no matter what, so it doesn't really matter either way. ;p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustThatStudent)
    For those wondering about the article, I went into the MySis portal thingy and it was there available to download as a PDF when I clicked 'view details' on my interview invite. Hope this helps!
    When is your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustThatStudent)
    Oh I just checked and mines on there too!! my interview is on the 24th of jan x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimihxx04)
    Oh I just checked and mines on there too!! my interview is on the 24th of jan x
    Same but mines on the 27th of Jan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RealLifeEducator)
    Same but mines on the 27th of Jan
    Ahh i see, good luck with it!

ReputationRep:
    Are the articles the same for all interviews because my interview is 9th Feb and think they might have given me the January interview article?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When is your interview?
    Feb 07

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IS93)
    I was told interviews are going in batches but speaking to admissions today i have been told majority interviews have gone and now rejections to follow.

Im confused now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh no...that's too bad...I'm an international student and I haven't actually seen any international students receive an interview invitation yet !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamdaniell)
    Just called - they seemed confused. They said there were some more a100 ones to go out (but not many? She didn't seem sure, but seemed to think that most of them had already gone out). Apparently the person responsible for sending them out isn't due back until next week, though. So who knows...

... I guess it means more waiting no matter what, so it doesn't really matter either way. ;p
    Hi are you international student by chance ? And would you mind to share your stats ?

ReputationRep:
    Does everyone get the same article?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mithi98)
    Does everyone get the same article?
    I think so... That means some people have a month or so to prepare for their interview wheareas others have two weeks...

ReputationRep:
    I think so... That means some people have a month or so to prepare for their interview wheareas others have two weeks...
    I received the article yesterday, so I was wondering if everyone was getting the same one or not.

ReputationRep:
    i got an article but mines in feb
    and they said when the article is available you will get an email, i saw the article before the email ( i haven't got an email yet)
    does that mean its not the same article?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nieeeel97)
    Hi are you international student by chance ? And would you mind to share your stats ?
    I'm not. I am currently living in the USA, but I am a British citizen. My stats are: undergrad and masters degree (humanities), APs in bio and chem (both 5s - equivalent of A*), UKCAT 765

ReputationRep:
    I'm not. I am currently living in the USA, but I am a British citizen. My stats are: undergrad and masters degree (humanities), APs in bio and chem (both 5s - equivalent of A*), UKCAT 765
    I really doubt they have finished giving out their interview offers because I haven't seen anyone getting an interview after the Christmas break and I really haven't seen any international students with interview so far

ReputationRep:
    I really doubt they have finished giving out their interview offers because I haven't seen anyone getting an interview after the Christmas break and I really haven't seen any international students with interview so far
    That was my hope, but the woman on the phone did say that most interviews had apparently gone out. Admittedly, the person responsible for dealing with interviews isn't back until next week, so my hope is (which having worked for universities before may not be way off base) that other people in the office don't know exact numbers, and are just hedging their bets. When I said that other people seemed to think there were more batches to go out, she said that was correct too. It's just a case of more stressed waiting; I am used to that by now.

ReputationRep:
    I really shouldn't have applied here 😓

ReputationRep:
    That was my hope, but the woman on the phone did say that most interviews had apparently gone out. Admittedly, the person responsible for dealing with interviews isn't back until next week, so my hope is (which having worked for universities before may not be way off base) that other people in the office don't know exact numbers, and are just hedging their bets. When I said that other people seemed to think there were more batches to go out, she said that was correct too. It's just a case of more stressed waiting; I am used to that by now.
    Well I guess she just doesn't really sure about everything that haha. Since there were people called them before and they said there are more batches to go out

ReputationRep:
    Quite a few people got interviews after Christmas

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.