Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    do you check the mysis portal on a regular basis? so r u sure that it was sent out yesterday? so I haven't missed many days of potential preparation have I?
    Hey! Sorry, I saw it Wednesday evening, not yesterday... I check it regularly so I don't think you missed many days. I think they've uploaded it on Tuesday as Monday was bank holiday. Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKAsamuel)
    I haven't started preparing for my Bart's interview but I have for my others. All my other 3 uni's are MMI so it's slightly different but I'm just reading articles, learning ethical principles and having an idea about what I'd say to certain questions. I would never write them out and rehearse them but I just think to myself 'Well how would I answer that' so if it did come up I wouldn't go blank as I know I have thought about it before. This way answers will come across more spontaneous yet still will seem thought out Hope this helped
    Nicee! I'm going through the isc medical interview book and the medic portal's interview questions...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    it is really annoying. It doesn't even say when it was posted on the portal, and I don't know anyone who applied to qmul for med
    Sorry, would you mind to let know whether if you are international student or local student? I have seven you posted a lot asking questions but you barely answer others.

ReputationRep:
    To all home students who received an interview invitation, do you mind sharing your stats? I have a friend who is still waiting to hear back and she wanted to know. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mithi98)
    To all home students who received an interview invitation, do you mind sharing your stats? I have a friend who is still waiting to hear back and she wanted to know. Thank you!
    Predicted grades - 776 (I do the IB, so equivalent to A*A*A)
    UKCAT - average 703.3 with SJ band 1
    GCSEs - 5 A*S, 5As and a B

Hope your friend hears back soon!

ReputationRep:
    740 ukcat
    neuroscience - predicted first
    AABB - a-level

ReputationRep:
    GCSEs - 7A*s 4A
    Predicted A* Bio A Chem A Maths w/ Mech
    UKCAT - 727 Band 2
    Interview on 27th Jan received 19th Dec

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tudsywusdy)
    740 ukcat
    AABB - a-level
    Sounds like a really interesting degree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nieeeel97)
    Oh no...that's too bad...I'm an international student and I haven't actually seen any international students receive an interview invitation yet !
    Hi I am an international student and I've got an interview but it's for A101 the grad entry course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juliethecool)
    Predicted grades - 776 (I do the IB, so equivalent to A*A*A)
    UKCAT - average 703.3 with SJ band 1
    GCSEs - 5 A*S, 5As and a B

Hope your friend hears back soon!
    (Original post by tudsywusdy)
    740 ukcat
    AABB - a-level
    (Original post by RealLifeEducator)
    GCSEs - 7A*s 4A
    Predicted A* Bio A Chem A Maths w/ Mech
    UKCAT - 727 Band 2
    Interview on 27th Jan received 19th Dec
    Thanks for the info

ReputationRep:
    713 and A*AAAa

ReputationRep:
    GCSE: 8A* 4A
    AS: 5A
    Predicted: 3A* 1A
    UKCAT: 667

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustThatStudent)
    GCSE: 8A* 4A
    AS: 5A
    Predicted: 3A* 1A
    UKCAT: 667
    When is your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yanzzz123)
    Hi I am an international student and I've got an interview but it's for A101 the grad entry course
    Hi, when did you get the invitation and what are your stats?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    it is really annoying. It doesn't even say when it was posted on the portal, and I don't know anyone who applied to qmul for med
    Yeah literally same here! I was glad I asked otherwise I wouldn't have known to check the portal if I'm honest!

ReputationRep:
    When is your interview?
    07 Feb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nieeeel97)
    Hi, when did you get the invitation and what are your stats?
    I got my invite on the 22nd of December, just before the Christmas break. Predicted first in biomedical engineering and 730 UKCAT with band 1 in STJ

ReputationRep:
    any international students got an interview for A100?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo_elheramy)
    any international students got an interview for A100?
    I have also asked this question which is never been answered. Does it mean no international candidate have got interview offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medcraze)
    I have also asked this question which is never been answered. Does it mean no international candidate have got interview offers yet?
    Haven't either

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 17, 2018

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.