Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 06moca1)
    Did anyone else get sent another interview invite today? I have received my original invite in December but got sent another one at 14:43 today.
    Did you try and re-arrange your interview? Maybe give them a call tomorrow to find out what is happening?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if AS module resits are allowed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HopelessMedic)
    Anyone know if AS module resits are allowed?
    As long as it's within the two year a level period.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamdaniell)
    Did you try and re-arrange your interview? Maybe give them a call tomorrow to find out what is happening?
    No I did not try and rearrange my interview. I think it was just a mistake. It would be very bizarre if it only happened to me.

ReputationRep:
    No I did not try and rearrange my interview. I think it was just a mistake. It would be very bizarre if it only happened to me.
    Was it for a different time/day, or the same one? If it's the same, it's probably nothing to worry about. If it's for another slot, just give them a call tomorrow to let them know.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else get sent another interview invite today? I have received my original invite in December but got sent another one at 14:43 today.
    Me! Thought it was weird also. But I logged into mysis and nothing had changed on there.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys, does anyone have an interview for the 5 year course and 4 year graduate entry programme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akz18)
    Hey Guys, does anyone have an interview for the 5 year course and 4 year graduate entry programme?
    I have an interview offer for A100 which I received on the 19th of December. My interview is on the 24th of this month.

ReputationRep:
    I got another interview invite today!! I checked my portal thing but nothing had changed either, really strange

ReputationRep:
    Just rang barts and they've said you should hear back by the end of tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F.a191)
    Just rang barts and they've said you should hear back by the end of tomorrow.
    Eek, to me that screams sorry you've not got in, hoping I'm wrong 😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rndons19)
    Ditto

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michrab123)
    Ditto

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What are your stats?

ReputationRep:
    What are your stats?
    I'm a grad so it made be a diff process but... 2.1. Biomed, 737 ukcat, A* A A B, lots of work exp

You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Totally convinced. I rang admissions earlier too and they said few invites for tommorow and mostly likely rejected if no interview offered tommorow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michrab123)
    I'm a grad so it made be a diff process but... 2.1. Biomed, 737 ukcat, A* A A B, lots of work exp

You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You applying for the A100 then? I'm a grad too but just applying for A101, 1st biomed 674 UKCAT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IS93)
    Totally convinced. I rang admissions earlier too and they said few invites for tommorow and mostly likely rejected if no interview offered tommorow

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What?! Did they really say that? Because I have seen international student with lower ucas tariff and lower Ukcat compare to mine got interview like a month ago....it's really disappointing to know this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nieel97)
    What?! Did they really say that? Because I have seen international student with lower ucas tariff and lower Ukcat compare to mine got interview like a month ago....it's really disappointing to know this...
    Im gutted too
    Unfortunately they did and the admissions admin didnt sound very hopeful either. She just said very unlikely now as majority of invitations have gone. Weird as nobody seemed to get an interview on TSR after the first batch

Id just like an answer instead of this long wait

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IS93)
    Im gutted too
    Unfortunately they did and the admissions admin didnt sound very hopeful either. She just said very unlikely now as majority of invitations have gone. Weird as nobody seemed to get an interview on TSR after the first batch

Id just like an answer instead of this long wait

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not kidding...I met an international student during my interview at another place with only 4 subjects and I'm doing 5 subjects...overall my ucas is a lot higher than his and even my Ukcat is slightly higher...but he has got the interview invitation like a month ago. My classmate got a rejection from the track on Saturday but no update on mysis portal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nieel97)
    I'm not kidding...I met an international student during my interview at another place with only 4 subjects and I'm doing 5 subjects...overall my ucas is a lot higher than his and even my Ukcat is slightly higher...but he has got the interview invitation like a month ago. My classmate got a rejection from the track on Saturday but no update on mysis portal.
    Hopefully the wait will be over
    Best of luck tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.