The Student Room Group

Barts and the London- 2017 Entry Applicants for Medicine

Scroll to see replies

Reply 820
I can't even.

Get your **** together Barts
Original post by Mo_elheramy
I just called them and they said they're still making their decisions on who will also get interviews ... very contradictory to what they told other people on tsr

So seriously they said that? Did they say whether today is the last day of hearing back ?
Reply 823
Yo they said multiple times that we'd all hear back latest today.

That is the ONE thing they've been consistent on.

And now... Predictably. They are confused again
Original post by Karmaic
Yo they said multiple times that we'd all hear back latest today.

That is the ONE thing they've been consistent on.

And now... Predictably. They are confused again

Needless to say, I dont think everyone will know for sure by the end of today.
eurgh. the delays would be fine and understandable if they gave clear, transparent and honest updates/information when people ask, rather than saying wildly inconsistent things and giving false promises all the time!
doesn't reflect well on them.
Like, if it was only rejection and a minority of invites from now, they should really just be honest rather than saying "dw loads more to come"
Original post by michrab123
Omg seriously!?

Literally every time I call they say something else haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Nieel97
So seriously they said that? Did they say whether today is the last day of hearing back ?

Yeah, I asked them and they told me they're at that stage, and then said oh cause I heard from some people that today was their last day of giving out interviews and they denied that, literally so strange
Original post by Mo_elheramy
Yeah, I asked them and they told me they're at that stage, and then said oh cause I heard from some people that today was their last day of giving out interviews and they denied that, literally so strange

Wow okay haha that is super strange.
It's not reflecting very well on them if they keep lying to prospective students and sound like they don't know what's going on!! Not much we can do but wait :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay I got an interview today for 15th Feb
Stats -3A*Aa 666ukcat international student
Original post by Nieel97

Congrats! Alas, nothing here so far.
Original post by Nieel97

Big congrats mate!!! :smile: What time did you receive it?
Original post by Nieel97

Hearty Congratulations! Where are you from? Did you get an email or did you see it on your MySIS portal?
(edited 7 years ago)
Any other internationals receive an interview invite? Getting really anxious here.....
Original post by AspiringSword
Hearty Congratulations! Where are you from? Did you get an email or did you see it on your MySIS portal?

Hi I am from Malaysia and I got it at 4pm sharp UK time
Original post by AspireExcite
Big congrats mate!!! :smile: What time did you receive it?

4pm Uk time from both email and the mysis portal!
Original post by Nieel97

Congrats! 4.5 A* (EPQ is the .5) and 703 here, hopefully I'll get one too! (international as well)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Nieel97

finally bro so happy for you
Reply 837
Really dont get barts. They were so adamant we'd be informed by today. Has anyone called them today and if so what did they say
Original post by F.a191
Really dont get barts. They were so adamant we'd be informed by today. Has anyone called them today and if so what did they say

I didn't call them, but as far as I remember when they sent out the invites in December they came out really late in the evening- like 11pm. (Or was it another uni?!) So I am hoping that that's what they are going to do today, too.
Reply 839
Original post by F.a191

Someone called them, and apparently they denied making that promise.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending