Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Grad (2.1 + masters), a*a* bio and chem, ukcat 765

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmkhamed1)
    Can the people still waiting for interviews post their stats (if you don't mind)to get an idea if they're still giving out interviews.
    Hi I'm an international school leaver that's still waiting for an interview! I got 733 UKCAT and was predicted a 43 for IB but just got my results back and went down to a 39.

ReputationRep:
    Can the people still waiting for interviews post their stats (if you don't mind)to get an idea if they're still giving out interviews.
    I still haven't heard. I've taken a gap year with achieved A levels of A*AA (bio, chem, & maths - respectively). Ukcat of 690.

ReputationRep:
    Any school leavers ?
    International student, still waiting for a response
    IB predicted 43/45
    UKCAT 817

ReputationRep:
    graduate, UKCAT 740, 2:1 and MSc distinction

ReputationRep:
    Home UK Graduate applying for A100, should be expecting rejections any day now since everyone else are in a much better position but anyway, my stats are achieved 2.1 Biomedical, low 600s UKCAT. Wondering why I haven't received a rejection yet to stop me refreshing all the time lol.

ReputationRep:
    School leader, home student, Ukcat 663 and predicted A*A*A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joeforde)
    I still haven't heard. I've taken a gap year with achieved A levels of A*AA (bio, chem, & maths - respectively). Ukcat of 690.
    Ah my rejection just came through on Track

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joeforde)
    Ah my rejection just came through on Track
    I am sorry that you got rejected!
    Is it for the A100 course?

Do you have other unis that you have applied to?

ReputationRep:
    Just got rejected. Predicted A*AAa With A in EPQ and 624 UKCAT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hellomynameis..)
    Just got rejected. Predicted A*AAa With A in EPQ and 624 UKCAT.
    :/ sorry to hear. Here they come rolling in guys! Let's hold hands. Gonna hurt but at least it's better than holding out on something without hope!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Woops yep just got rejected lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspireExcite)
    Home UK Graduate applying for A100, should be expecting rejections any day now since everyone else are in a much better position but anyway, my stats are achieved 2.1 Biomedical, low 600s UKCAT. Wondering why I haven't received a rejection yet to stop me refreshing all the time lol.
    I have achieved 2.1 and 634 ukcat and still haven't heard...

ReputationRep:
    Rejection on track. That's the third one this year. The last one is edinburgh. This just sucks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhemaehi)
    Rejection on track. That's the third one this year. The last one is edinburgh. This just sucks.
    Had 4 rejections last year so knows exactly how it feels, I wish you all the best for Edinburgh.. btw, what time did you get a response from Barts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asian_persuasion)
    Had 4 rejections last year so knows exactly how it feels, I wish you all the best for Edinburgh.. btw, what time did you get a response from Barts?
    Just looked at track. Didn't even wait for the email.

ReputationRep:
    Are you a home applicant or international?

ReputationRep:
    Graduate with achieved 1st and UKCAT 650. Haven't heard anything yet...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just looked at track. Didn't even wait for the email.
    Damn it, i got rejected too

ReputationRep:
    Just checked Track and saw the rejection. Didnt get any emails from Track or from Barts.. has anyone got interview offers though?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.