Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XmayaX)
    I've just had to request for an alternative date as I just received my Southampton Interview invitation today for the same day and they definitely cannot offer another date
    I'm so nervous ://
    Anyone else had to do this?
    Just ask Southampton to reschedule? Can neither of them change it ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pantego)
    Just ask Southampton to reschedule? Can neither of them change it ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Southampton's email said they can't offer alternative dates which I can understand as they don't have many Selection Days but I have asked Queen Mary as they say they can where there's a genuine reason but in some cases, they're still unable to.
    I just hope I don't end up as one of those cases (I overthink and worry too much) but I'm trying to stay hopeful

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

Sorry to hear about your rejections For anyone else who has an interview, how are you preparing and thinking about the article before your interview? I'm nervous on how to approach it! Bart's is my first choice and I really don't want to mess up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by primadonnas)
    just got my rejection..
    sorry. may i know ur stats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medcraze)
    sorry. may i know ur stats.
    700 ukcat 3 As at a-level and an A at as
    it was probably my tariff points..i'm guessing they're quite low?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikyphoenix)
    Thanks
    I'm an international applicant for the A100 course
    817 UKCAT Band 1, 43 predicted in IB, 10A*s 3As at IGCSE
    Just wow..I'm an international too and I got rejected. Comparing my result to yours I think it was definitely due to low ukcat score

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c10112)
    For those who don't know if they have interview or not- I received my interview invitation a month ago with 690 UKCAT and 3A* prediction (with A in EPQ and A in AS maths). Not sure if that's of any indication for anyone- my UKCAT isn't super duper high so if your other grades are high enough you should be alright!
    Are you a home applicant? Because I got predicted 4A*s but my UKCAT score is 650..I thought my UCAS tariff points would be able to make up for it like you said, but it didn't..I'm devastated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CitizenofNowhere)
    Thanks! Good luck, hope you get an offer!
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikyphoenix)
    Thanks
    I'm an international applicant for the A100 course
    817 UKCAT Band 1, 43 predicted in IB, 10A*s 3As at IGCSE
    Congrats you finally got yours. I think international students are mostly on 15th Feb. Have you got the article yet?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received the article yet? There is a link to a pdf file on the Mysis page saying A100 Article 2017 but it also says that via email they will remind me to log in and find the article. Quite confused...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doooo)
    Has anyone received the article yet? There is a link to a pdf file on the Mysis page saying A100 Article 2017 but it also says that via email they will remind me to log in and find the article. Quite confused...
    Yeah I think that's definitely the article! Don't know why we've not been emailed about it though

ReputationRep:
    International student here, just received my interview. Has anyone received an interview in Singapore like I have?

ReputationRep:
    Re-jected.

750 UKCAT
    2.1 NatSci

Fair enough Barts.

ReputationRep:
    How is everyone preparing for interviews? I'm too scared
    What do you think we should know about Barts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azlana)
    International student here, just received my interview. Has anyone received an interview in Singapore like I have?
    congrats. May I know ur stats

ReputationRep:
    I got a rejection through track two days ago but my MySis hasent updated still. Anyone else have this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medcraze)
    congrats. May I know ur stats
    Yeah sure. My stats are 733 UKCAT. I got a predicted grade of 43 for IB but I just received results two weeks ago and found out I dropped down to a 39.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaslimaM)
    I got a rejection through track two days ago but my MySis hasent updated still. Anyone else have this?
    I have the same problem but I don't think it means anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaslimaM)
    (Original post by jessture99)
    I have the same problem but I don't think it means anything
    Whatever you get on UCAS Track is official, as it's the main platform for accepting/declining/withdrawing an offer. Condolences, hope you guys got interviews elsewhere!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I just got my interview last night for singapore as I'm an international student. It's gonna be on the 28th Feb. My ukcat is 700 and I believe I'm predicted all As for A levels (A is the highest possible grade here and we don't get told our predicted results so I'm only guessing)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.