Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    was the article just to warm us up at the interview?

ReputationRep:
    are offers given once everyone has done their interviews or do they give it out like 2 weeks after the interview date or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    are offers given once everyone has done their interviews or do they give it out like 2 weeks after the interview date or something?
    When I went on a tour after my interviews, the guy who was a third year medic said everyone finds out on the same day something like the 24th of March? But the interviewers and the sheet said we find out at the end of march with no specific date given, but it'll be around then once all interviews are done! Apparently, they usually give out rejections earlier though but I'm not actually too sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidp426)
    Wow seems like yours went really well mine wasn't relaxed at all, i messed up a lot and i was nervous throughout so i guess i'll wait for that rejection
    My interview went like that too. Plus, my mouth was dry and I could barely vocalise my points. I also found that the interviewees were uninterested and quite dull.
    From what people said it was supposed to be a lot better.. But lets just hope they deliberately did that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rifdhy)
    My interview went like that too. Plus, my mouth was dry and I could barely vocalise my points. I also found that the interviewees were uninterested and quite dull.
    From what people said it was supposed to be a lot better.. But lets just hope they deliberately did that
    Oh dear. I wonder if I came across as dull =/. I was feeling ill while waiting for the station to be available so I might sound a bit monotone.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Maybe this is a dumb question but I was wondering if we should shake hands with the interviewers after the interview as well as when we come in? What have those of you who have already had interviews done? Best of luck to everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crystalni)
    Hey guys! Maybe this is a dumb question but I was wondering if we should shake hands with the interviewers after the interview as well as when we come in? What have those of you who have already had interviews done? Best of luck to everyone!
    Yeah I don't think shaking their hands at the end would do any harm! As long as you definitely shake their hands when you enter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 06moca1)
    Oh dear. I wonder if I came across as dull =/. I was feeling ill while waiting for the station to be available so I might sound a bit monotone.
    my bad, interviewers**

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 06moca1)
    Mine was very formal. The interview was not as relaxing or friendly all honestly.
    Mine too! I was prepared for a relaxed interview because I've heard that they are usually quite informal. And after I reflected on the whole process, I realized that really mine interviewers were not very helpful or friendly. The interview was just a series of basic questions that weren't at all linked together, therefore, it seemed like an intense interview not 'discussion' or 'conversation'. On the other hand, perhaps I was just very tense and not relaxed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nyka-niliūnas)
    Mine too! I was prepared for a relaxed interview because I've heard that they are usually quite informal. And after I reflected on the whole process, I realized that really mine interviewers were not very helpful or friendly. The interview was just a series of basic questions that weren't at all linked together, therefore, it seemed like an intense interview not 'discussion' or 'conversation'. On the other hand, perhaps I was just very tense and not relaxed
    Which panel were you on?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have an interview 8th Feb?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doooo)
    Me!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c10112)
    Me!!
    What time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doooo)
    What time?
    10:50 I think?

ReputationRep:
    tsr is stressing me out rn. so according to ppl who've already been, the interview was not relaxed................. i heard that it was a really friendly interview - there were no weird questions right???

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have an interview on the 9th of February?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    tsr is stressing me out rn. so according to ppl who've already been, the interview was not relaxed................. i heard that it was a really friendly interview - there were no weird questions right???
    Honestly, I wouldn't expect the interview to be "friendly" but rather easier to do well in. The questions weren't too difficult and as along as you've thoroughly researched the article and you're not extremely nervous, you'll be fine!

ReputationRep:
    Just a short question, but to the people who already have had interviews, did they ask you about your personal statement much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doooo)
    Moi! Mine's at 9:25, panel F (I think). What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juliethecool)
    Moi! Mine's at 9:25, panel F (I think). What about you?
    Mine's 15:25, Panel A. Fingers crossed!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.