Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123456qwerty)
    If only two of the interviewers score you, what's the purpose of the student representative?
    Our feedback helps in the event where there are a lot of similar scored candidates towards the bottom of the cut off mark where it can be used to differentiate between them I believe

ReputationRep:
    Wish Barts would just hurry up and give me the rejection I know I'm already getting aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juliethecool)
    Wish Barts would just hurry up and give me the rejection I know I'm already getting aha
    Same. It was quite a horrendous interview. But many of the others I spoke to found it great. I know it's a rejection, so send it out already 😂

ReputationRep:
    Same. It was quite a horrendous interview. But many of the others I spoke to found it great. I know it's a rejection, so send it out already 😂
    Same! Yes it was so horrendous for me that I came into the waiting room afterwards crying lool. I thought the interview was so straight forward but I just messed it up haha When was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    Same! Yes it was so horrendous for me that I came into the waiting room afterwards crying lool. I thought the interview was so straight forward but I just messed it up haha When was your interview?
    I thought some of it could have been alright but I was asked such weird questions, I was thrown off completely. But even the normal questions I messed up so I have little hope 😂 Mine was on the 9th of February. What about yours? Have you got offers or interviews from elsewhere?

ReputationRep:
    I thought some of it could have been alright but I was asked such weird questions, I was thrown off completely. But even the normal questions I messed up so I have little hope 😂 Mine was on the 9th of February. What about yours? Have you got offers or interviews from elsewhere?
    Yeah same, I got asked the difference between complementary and alternative treatments and I was so confuzzled and he then asked me if I thought homeopathy worked, I wanted to stay open minded and not rule it out completely but he was very adamant that it was complete BS haha ! Mine was the 8th Feb. I've got an offer from Bristol for med, an offer for med neuroscience at sussex and an interview at Exeter and Keele coming up You?

[should say that these questions only come up because I mentioned something vaguely related to it during my interview, so for those with interviews coming up don't think that this will come up in your interview, because it won't unless you bring it up]

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same, I got asked the difference between complementary and alternative treatments and I was so confuzzled and he then asked me if I thought homeopathy worked, I wanted to stay open minded and not rule it out completely but he was very adamant that it was complete BS haha ! Mine was the 8th Feb. I've got an offer from Bristol for med, an offer for med neuroscience at sussex and an interview at Exeter and Keele coming up You?
    Wow, that sounds very difficult 😂 I don't blame you for crying. But I've heard a lot that when the interviewers challenge you, they are very interested in your thoughts. So him being adamant might be a good sign. Don't worry! Well done with your offers! I've had interviews at Barts, southampton and nottingham. I have an offer from imperial for medicine. So just waiting to hear back. Good luck with your interviews at Keele and Exeter! Hopefully it's good news from barts too 😊

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that sounds very difficult 😂 I don't blame you for crying. But I've heard a lot that when the interviewers challenge you, they are very interested in your thoughts. So him being adamant might be a good sign. Don't worry! Well done with your offers! I've had interviews at Barts, southampton and nottingham. I have an offer from imperial for medicine. So just waiting to hear back. Good luck with your interviews at Keele and Exeter! Hopefully it's good news from barts too 😊
    Thank you, you too! At least all your interviews are done now, you can chillax Yas let's hope so, fingers crossed for the both of us!

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know what score graduates would need at interview for an offer ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!

My friend had an interview but she forgot to read the 'Information for applicants' paper on the table. Does anyone remember what it said?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silver001)
    Hi guys!

My friend had an interview but she forgot to read the 'Information for applicants' paper on the table. Does anyone remember what it said?
    1. You will hear the outcome of your interview once the interview cycle is completed (end of March) and it doesn't matter when you are interviewed in relation to whether or not you receive and offer. All applicants are treated equally at interview.
    2. All applicants who receive an offer will be invited to attend a post-offer open day which will give opportunities to meet current students + talk about QMUL's curriculum and the student experience

ReputationRep:
    They're sending out surveys asking about how you found the interview experience. Just thought I'd give you guys fair warning that they're emailing us but that it's not (necessarily) a decision about your application, it might save a heart attack or two. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chikkinn)
    They're sending out surveys asking about how you found the interview experience. Just thought I'd give you guys fair warning that they're emailing us but that it's not (necessarily) a decision about your application, it might save a heart attack or two. :P
    I wish I'd read this before, my heart basically stopped beating for a few seconds when opening that email and I'm shaking as I write this 😭

ReputationRep:
    Im curious. Will Barts send an email about offers AND rejections at the same time as the UCAS updates?

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely **** myself seeing the email!

ReputationRep:
    i hope offers will go out in the first week of march

ReputationRep:
    that email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 06moca1)
    Im curious. Will Barts send an email about offers AND rejections at the same time as the UCAS updates?
    I think you usually get the email first, track doesn't update straight away

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gregorius1123)
    i hope offers will go out in the first week of march
    I thought it was end of march?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katray)
    I thought it was end of march?
    They told me at my interview they'll reply by the beginning of March?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 17, 2018

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.