The Student Room Group

Barts and the London- 2017 Entry Applicants for Medicine

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pkpiggy
Hiya :smile: Yeah it was. I got the rejection back in mid-january but only just received the option to transfer my application last week

oh sorry to hear that :frown:
I just got an offer!!!!!

jk I'm just bored
Original post by svenderman
I just got an offer!!!!!

jk I'm just bored

**** you lmao
I phoned Bart's and they said they are still interviewing international students and so offers won't be given this week and may take a week or two more !!! Btw this is for dentistry but I think it's probably the same for medicine.(Last year dentistry offers were also given out from the second of March like medicine).
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MidnightABC
I phoned Bart's and they said they are still interviewing international students and so offers won't be given this week and may take a week or two more !!! Btw this is for dentistry but I think it's probably the same for medicine.(Last year dentistry offers were also given out from the second of March like medicine).

oh no :frown: i was really hoping they would reply back this week !
To my understanding last year while offers were being given out, the international students interviews were still going on. That is because I believe international students compete for a limited number of places against other international students, not against EU/UK students
Original post by svenderman
To my understanding last year while offers were being given out, the international students interviews were still going on. That is because I believe international students compete for a limited number of places against other international students, not against EU/UK students

I thought so to untill I phoned and they said it definitely won't be this week and that's the reason admissions gave.

Ahh thats soo annoying, thanks for saying, now I dont have to refresh my emails every hour lol
I hope they tell us asap , the wait is killing me
(edited 7 years ago)
i dont know why I'm still refreshing my emails still in hope that they will reply :redface:
Original post by gregorius1123
i dont know why I'm still refreshing my emails still in hope that they will reply :redface:

Probably because admissions depts are complex, dynamic places and different applicants hear different things depending on who they get on the phone at most unis (not that you can blame them), meaning we're never sure exactly what's going on... Also meaning offers might come out today after all. :P That said, yesterday was the equivalent work date for when offers came out last year so we'd have had some responses by now if they were sticking to the same schedule. Personally I'm gonna start obsessively checking my email again on Monday...
Hmmm I checked last year page and people got offers at 17:05. Who knows :wink:
still nothing :frown:
Yeah nothing here
I guess tomorrow will be another day of constantly refreshing emails and checking TSR (again)....
Original post by Katray
I guess tomorrow will be another day of constantly refreshing emails and checking TSR (again)....

yep...
Reply 1376
This wait is actually painful...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still refreshing lmao i need to stop
It's not happening today either.
It's not happening today either.

How do you know?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending