The Student Room Group

Barts and the London- 2017 Entry Applicants for Medicine

Scroll to see replies

Reply 121
Does anyone have any idea how Barts apply the UCAS tariffs on degrees? Like how much does a 2.1 degree give me in terms of UCAS tariff points?
Original post by Karmaic
Does anyone have any idea how Barts apply the UCAS tariffs on degrees? Like how much does a 2.1 degree give me in terms of UCAS tariff points?

Hey! Apparently Barts do not use the UCAS tariff system for grads- they have their own system for ranking grads, but they haven't published this. Good luck with your application 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 123
Original post by Raisins1992
Hey! Apparently Barts do not use the UCAS tariff system for grads- they have their own system for ranking grads, but they haven't published this. Good luck with your application 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

I appreciate the reply :smile:
Does anyone know when Bart's start offering interviews/rejecting unsuccessful applicants?
Original post by FKAsamuel
Does anyone know when Bart's start offering interviews/rejecting unsuccessful applicants?

I think late November - March :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know if Barts send out offers during or after their interview process?
guyz remember that at the end of the day we are fam, i mean yes, we compete against each other but whatever, we need to be caring and loving and bla bla that's what medicine is all about
so i propose that we make this thread more alive and nice and u know we should share hopes n fearz n dremz
and plz, dont think i'm crazy
i'm just italian!!!!!
love pizza pasta ciao
Original post by Gogregg
Does anyone know if Barts send out offers during or after their interview process?

According to last years thread, I think end of November, December time?

*sorry I just re-read your question and I have no idea haha, but I second that question! ^^
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Member1995
According to last years thread, I think end of November, December time?

Is that when they start giving out interviews, then?
I was actually asking whether they gave out offers (not interview offers) all at one time (i.e in March) or gave them out while still interviewing others?

Thanks for answering, though :smile:
Original post by Gogregg
I was actually asking whether they gave out offers (not interview offers) all at one time (i.e in March) or gave them out while still interviewing others?

Yeah I realised just as I sent it, so edited the comment but I suppose you saw the original haha :colondollar:
Original post by Member1995
Yeah I realised just as I sent it, so edited the comment but I suppose you saw the original haha :colondollar:

Ah right, I do that all the time :lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one worrying about that :colondollar:
Original post by Gogregg
Ah right, I do that all the time :lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one worrying about that :colondollar:

Not at all, i'm right there with you and i'm sure we're not the only ones! :colondollar:
Original post by Gogregg

Hey! Ohh apologies I must have misunderstood :smile:. Looking at last years thread they gave them out over a period of time and whilst they were interviewing others yes.

Good luck for your application! 🤗

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey! Ohh apologies I must have misunderstood :smile:. Looking at last years thread they gave them out over a period of time and whilst they were interviewing others yes.

Good luck for your application! 🤗
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!
That's exciting, though :colondollar: That means Barts is my only choice that won't wait until March :biggrin:

You too! :h:
Original post by carpenoctem
Any idea when they will have received our UKCAT scores?

now
Does anybody know when they email you about getting an interview??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Johncenaofficial
Does anybody know when they email you about getting an interview??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I read somewhere that they don't give out interviews until January! I forgot where I read that it may have been on their FAQ on their website!!
Original post by rayytbh
I read somewhere that they don't give out interviews until January! I forgot where I read that it may have been on their FAQ on their website!!

Hey! No it's definitely sooner than that- people were getting interview invites in December last year. I hope they don't keep us waiting till January :frown:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
IMG_7809.PNG
Hey! No it's definitely sooner than that- people were getting interview invites in December last year. I hope they don't keep us waiting till January :frown:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
this is on their official website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending