Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well done on those with an offer! I've never felt more anxious now

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if they're sending out any more offers/ rejections tonight? V. anxious haha

ReputationRep:
    Gonna have a week full of constant email refreshing woooo

ReputationRep:
    Offer!!!! Too gassed rn Barts is my top choice. track update came at 16:32 Email @ 17:22

ReputationRep:
    Are they doing it alphabetically??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ep1999)
    I don't think so! My last name begins with an Ab, and if so I would have probably heard back today, but I haven't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juliethecool)
    I don't think so! My last name begins with an Ab, and if so I would have probably heard back today, but I haven't
    Okay thanks! gah that makes me more nervous haha

ReputationRep:
    Okay thanks! gah that makes me more nervous haha
    No worries! At least we'll all know soon!

ReputationRep:
    Barts said they give offers in order of interview performance, so i don't think they are given out alphabetically.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to everyone who got an offer!! Any graduates received offers??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RealLifeEducator)
    Barts said they give offers in order of interview performance, so i don't think they are given out alphabetically.
    Oh crap. Haha thanks. I thought that my interview went quite well, but clearly not:')

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer too today at 4:32!! Honestly didn't think my interview went that well, it was really short about 10 mins at the max and I didn't even ask a question at the end because I was so nervous!! I'm certain they're sending out many more in the next few days, good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimihxx04)
    Got an offer too today at 4:32!! Honestly didn't think my interview went that well, it was really short about 10 mins at the max and I didn't even ask a question at the end because I was so nervous!! I'm certain they're sending out many more in the next few days, good luck everyone!
    Well done! Bart's is such a great uni, I'm sure you'll love it😊

ReputationRep:
    Well done! Bart's is such a great uni, I'm sure you'll love it😊
    It's my 2nd choice as I have an offer from kings so I'm going to put Barts as my insurance i think! But so relieved! Got rejected from nottingham as well today so been a rollercoaster haha!

ReputationRep:
    It's my 2nd choice as I have an offer from kings so I'm going to put Barts as my insurance i think! But so relieved! Got rejected from nottingham as well today so been a rollercoaster haha!
    I don't suppose you also applied to Birmingham??

ReputationRep:
    I don't suppose you also applied to Birmingham??
    Unfortunately not! Leicester was my 4th option but I haven't heard back from them yet! Have u heard back yet from any unis?

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately not! Leicester was my 4th option but I haven't heard back from them yet! Have u heard back yet from any unis?
    Ah okay! No haha, it's terribly nerve wracking. Edinburgh is my first choice and they're taking forever. Bart's is also my second choice and I really really hope I get in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ell57)
    Got an offer too!!!
    Congrats. When was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    feeling even more nervous now

has anyone from the 15th of february heard back yet ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gregorius1123)
    feeling even more nervous now

has anyone from the 15th of february heard back yet ?
    R u international as well? I haven't heard anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.