Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Do you reckon they will give any more A100 undergraduate offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ep1999)
    That's okay! I did actually, which is why I'm a little put off that I haven't heard back yet. I would really love to go to Bart's so I'm very nervous!!
    is tomorrow the last day then and no more offers after tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    is tomorrow the last day then and no more offers after tomorrow?
    I'm not sure! It seems that the large bulk of offers have already been given out, so it's a partially evidenced speculation

ReputationRep:
    I really want to hear back tomorrow, because I am seriously freaking out rn. All offers last year were given in a space of 5 days and my patience is not good enough at this rate

ReputationRep:
    I reckon around 200 out of the 450 offers have been given out so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    I really want to hear back tomorrow, because I am seriously freaking out rn. All offers last year were given in a space of 5 days and my patience is not good enough at this rate
    me too i've been refreshing track constantly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ep1999)
    me too i've been refreshing track constantly
    ikr!!! it is so unfair. best to tell everyone the decision on the same day. this waiting game is not helping me with revision for sure - I can't concentrate properly. at the back of my mind, I am like 'Barts, Barts, Barts, where is my offer lol'

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to all the people who got an offer!!! Here is the offer holders thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...4#post70430314
    And here is the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1205040612936663/

Good luck to all the people who are waiting for a decision!! :*

ReputationRep:
    Can we only opt for floyer and dawson hall? I would like to have an ensuite room and chapman house looked nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k_popper)
    Can we only opt for floyer and dawson hall? I would like to have an ensuite room and chapman house looked nice.
    I'm pretty sure we can only stay in floyer or dawson

ReputationRep:
    any international students for undergrad heard anything? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AA0699)
    any international students for undergrad heard anything? x
    No... not for me anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyy16)
    No... not for me anyways
    where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AA0699)
    where are you from?
    I'm from hk but studying in the uk, interview was on the 15 Feb

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi all
    Really worried - no offers yet from Barts(or anywhere at the moment - had 4 interviews). Barts was my first choice. When did they start giving out offers? I though my interview went really well
    Are they doing it by surname order? I called the admissions office and they said something vague like wait until end of March. Do you think I still have a chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psps97)
    Hi all
    Really worried - no offers yet from Barts(or anywhere at the moment - had 4 interviews). Barts was my first choice. When did they start giving out offers? I though my interview went really well
    Are they doing it by surname order? I called the admissions office and they said something vague like wait until end of March. Do you think I still have a chance?
    Hey, I thought mine went well too but I haven't heard anything yet. I don't think it is by surname order but I'm only going to start worrying if it doesn't come by today evening. Thankfully, I have got in elsewhere but Barts is my first choice too - but good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psps97)
    Hi all
    Offers starting coming since Monday, it's in interview performance order as far as I know.
    I'm in the exactly the same position. I don't think all offers have been given out, they'll probably keep sending them out until the end of the week.
    We haven't been rejected just yet, there's still hope!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who got the offer also received an email from barts? cuz I still haven't heard from them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ye_mim)
    Offers starting coming since Monday, it's in interview performance order as far as I know.
    I'm in the exactly the same position. I don't think all offers have been given out, they'll probably keep sending them out until the end of the week.
    We haven't been rejected just yet, there's still hope!
    Hey, How/why do you think it's in interview performance order?

ReputationRep:
    Those with offers, was it just a track update, or did the mysis portal also update?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.