Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akz18)
    Hey, How/why do you think it's in interview performance order?
    That's just what I've heard, makes sense.
    It could be something else, but I know people who have and haven't got offers and it's not alphabetical order.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied with 4/5 A levels ?what are your conditional offers ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ye_mim)
    That's just what I've heard, makes sense.
    It could be something else, but I know people who have and haven't got offers and it's not alphabetical order.
    Spoke to someone in admissions and they said offers are random and in batches and not allocated in interview score order. Hopefully that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akz18)
    Spoke to someone in admissions and they said offers are random and in batches and not allocated in interview score order. Hopefully that helps
    Oh, that's good to know!
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for all your encouraging replies. Seeing that last year, they gave the offers over 5 days, and that they have started giving out offers since Monday, it makes sense to wait until Friday afternoon- before giving up hope! However, It would be nice to hear back today- keeping my fingers crossed and on the refresher button!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akz18)
    Thanks for the info! Do you know whether graduates are assessed separately to school leavers? Seems like no graduates have heard so far and I'm wondering whether there is a reason for this or whether it is a simple coincidence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayasparkles)
    Thanks for the info! Do you know whether graduates are assessed separately to school leavers? Seems like no graduates have heard so far and I'm wondering whether there is a reason for this or whether it is a simple coincidence
    i think its completely random, i know a graduate with an offer. good luck everyone. Heres hoping.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidkalman)
    i think its completely random, i know a graduate with an offer. good luck everyone. Heres hoping.
    Looking at last year's thread there were hardly any graduates with offers... does this mean we stand a much smaller chance of getting an offer than school leavers?

ReputationRep:
    Looking at last year's thread there were hardly any graduates with offers... does this mean we stand a much smaller chance of getting an offer than school leavers?
    I was told by the panel that they take on quite a few graduates. They said about a quarter of the students last year were graduates. I don't think it's anything to worry over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mb992)
    I was told by the panel that they take on quite a few graduates. They said about a quarter of the students last year were graduates. I don't think it's anything to worry over.
    I know I'm just concerned I've not heard anything considering I was quite hopeful after my interview. Hoping to hear some positive news. Good luck to you too if you're still waiting

ReputationRep:
    No problem sorry I'm not sure about that. From their guideline all I can make out after interview its based on the scores

ReputationRep:
    I know I'm just concerned I've not heard anything considering I was quite hopeful after my interview. Hoping to hear some positive news. Good luck to you too if you're still waiting
    I haven talk seen any graduates that have heard back, I haven't. Last years admissions statistics had a different cut off for graduates than undergrads. Wonder if they're processed separately? We'll just have to wait and see. Graduate offers for Leeds came out a few days later than the rest.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could just call and ask will I get an offer or am I going to get rejected...The wait is just painful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katray)
    I wish I could just call and ask will I get an offer or am I going to get rejected...The wait is just painful.
    I know:'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nieeeel97)
    Anyone applied with 4/5 A levels ?what are your conditional offers ?
    Yep, I'm taking 4 and my offer is AAA

ReputationRep:
    one hour away from hearing if it follows yesterday !

ReputationRep:
    The email from barts after offer came a day later......

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there's gonna be an offer holders day?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone waiting like me to hear back from Barts - hoping for Good News!

ReputationRep:
    on tenterhooks right now

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.