Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Barts and the London- 2017 Entry Applicants for Medicine watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What time did it update?

Congratulations! X

ReputationRep:
    OFFER- undergrad! Thought my interview went terribly so don't worry if you thought they were a bit cold. Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evapiva)
    OFFER- undergrad! Thought my interview went terribly so don't worry if you thought they were a bit cold. Good luck everyone!
    Ah you're giving me hope! My interview was horrendous they looked like they weren't a fan of me at all (

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to everyone who has gotten the offer!!
    Well done!!!

ReputationRep:
    Omg Offer!! I can't believe it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roastedcrumbs)
    What time did it update?

Congratulations! X
    4:32 x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikyphoenix)
    Congratulations to everyone who has gotten the offer!!
    Well done!!!
    Have you gotten an offer as well? Massive congrats!

ReputationRep:
    offer !!!

ReputationRep:
    YESSS I GOT AN OFFER AT 16:31 SO HAPPY RN!
    Kinda accepted it wasn't coming
    Wooooh, it's my 1st choice and AAA is decent!
    Well done everyone else, and also
    Good luck if you haven't heard, I understand the pain cos loads of people I know heard yesterday and I waited for a day!

ReputationRep:
    Well done everyone!! Does anyone know if there's an offer holder's open day? I'd love to visit again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gregorius1123)
    offer !!!
    Yay congrats! Well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by betweenalaska)
    Have you gotten an offer as well? Massive congrats!
    Nope, haven't heard back yet.
    I'm an international student, so idk.
    I messed up a couple of questions at the interview about the article, so I don't think I'll be getting an offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emelinaw)
    Well done everyone!! Does anyone know if there's an offer holder's open day? I'd love to visit again
    Hey, I hope so I would love to go again too! Do you perchance know when we start applying for accommodation and stuff?

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer as a graduate It's my third time applying, its so weird going from 4 rejections in my first cycle, 4 rejections last year and now 3 offers :>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 07cdominic)
    Hey, I hope so I would love to go again too! Do you perchance know when we start applying for accommodation and stuff?
    I'm not sure to be honest, I'd guess when we firm our offer but I'm not certain.. I'm still trying to decide between two unis though so I might have to wait a bit haha

ReputationRep:
    Offer!!!!! Omg omg im shaking

ReputationRep:
    International student here...got offer thank God!!! Applied with 5 a level but they only looking at 3 .

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pantego)
    Got an offer as a graduate It's my third time applying, its so weird going from 4 rejections in my first cycle, 4 rejections last year and now 3 offers :>
    Thats amazing.
    Your resilience and determination is really impressive, keep up the great work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nieeeel97)
    International student here...got offer thank God!!! Applied with 5 a level but they only looking at 3 .
    Congratulations!!!
    What were your stats and when was your interview, if you don't mind me asking?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.