Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeremy703)
    Anyone from panel A got an offer?
    Me

ReputationRep:
    Finally rejected today. I'm feeling very indifferent about it, though, since I knew my interview was atrocious and I've already got 2 other offers, one of those being from my favourite, so it's better that an offer goes to someone else than to me anyway

Congratulations to all people who received offers, and good luck to anyone still waiting!

ReputationRep:
    Woah no offers today on tsr?

ReputationRep:
    Rejection post interview ....knew it really but held out hope! But I got an offer from Keele today as well so really been a roller coaster of emotions haha

ReputationRep:
    are there no more offers left then? still haven't heard back yet, and I have lost hope now, as the rejections have been given out today

ReputationRep:
    Im guessing they're rejecting school leavers first then grad then internationals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medella)
    Admissions say offers for A100 will continue to end of month

Posted from TSR Mobile
    seriously?? did they say how many offers they have left? I thought they were all given out, since rejections have come through today. not heard back yet though.

ReputationRep:
    Post interview rejection at 4.32 today
    Yr 13 home student
    Predicted grades: A*AAB (Maths, Chem, Bio and Physics)
    UKCAT: 720 Band 2
    GCSE: 4A*'s & 8A's
    Interviewed on the 7th of Feb at 11.20, Panel F

Good luck to all, hope you guys have better fortune! ^^

ReputationRep:
    Guys is there an offer holders thread on here? If so could someone link it please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayytbh)
    Guys is there an offer holders thread on here? If so could someone link it please?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4595946

Offer holders thread ^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey was wondering if anyone who was interviewed in Singapore get an offer? 😊

ReputationRep:
    Anyone from 10th feb heard back yet whatsoever?

ReputationRep:
    still haven't heard back yet. I guess it is a rejection now.
    feels like all offers have been given out. does anyone know when barts stops giving offers?

ReputationRep:
    in what order are they giving rejections now?

ReputationRep:
    I am guessing the admissions office is closed over the weekend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azlana)
    Hey was wondering if anyone who was interviewed in Singapore get an offer? 😊
    yeah me and another malaysian girl got an offer, interview was on the 25th

ReputationRep:
    Are there any correct students at Barts that I could talk to about accommodation/ cost of living? Thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    Hello congrats everyone on your offers! Don't lose hope if you haven't heard back yet, you might get an offer or be on the waiting list!

I'm a first year medical student at Barts, feel free to PM with questions (I don't usually check this thread through so please use PM!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh my rejection has came through. My fault all honestly. Didn't get enough sleep and felt ill on the day =/.
    I'm a graduate btw.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been put on the waiting list?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.