The Student Room Group

Barts and the London- 2017 Entry Applicants for Medicine

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jeremy703
Anyone from panel A got an offer?

Me
Finally rejected today. I'm feeling very indifferent about it, though, since I knew my interview was atrocious and I've already got 2 other offers, one of those being from my favourite, so it's better that an offer goes to someone else than to me anyway :h:

Congratulations to all people who received offers, and good luck to anyone still waiting! :biggrin:
Woah no offers today on tsr?
Rejection post interview ....knew it really but held out hope! But I got an offer from Keele today as well so really been a roller coaster of emotions haha
Reply 1764
are there no more offers left then? still haven't heard back yet, and I have lost hope now, as the rejections have been given out today
Im guessing they're rejecting school leavers first then grad then internationals.
Reply 1766
Original post by Medella
Admissions say offers for A100 will continue to end of month

Posted from TSR Mobile

seriously?? did they say how many offers they have left? I thought they were all given out, since rejections have come through today. not heard back yet though.
Post interview rejection at 4.32 today :frown:
Yr 13 home student
Predicted grades: A*AAB (Maths, Chem, Bio and Physics)
UKCAT: 720 Band 2
GCSE: 4A*'s & 8A's
Interviewed on the 7th of Feb at 11.20, Panel F

Good luck to all, hope you guys have better fortune! ^^
(edited 7 years ago)
Guys is there an offer holders thread on here? If so could someone link it please?
Original post by rayytbh
Guys is there an offer holders thread on here? If so could someone link it please?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4595946

Offer holders thread ^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1770
Hey was wondering if anyone who was interviewed in Singapore get an offer? 😊
Reply 1771
Anyone from 10th feb heard back yet whatsoever?
Reply 1772
still haven't heard back yet. I guess it is a rejection now.
feels like all offers have been given out. does anyone know when barts stops giving offers?
Reply 1773
in what order are they giving rejections now?
Reply 1774
I am guessing the admissions office is closed over the weekend.
Original post by azlana
Hey was wondering if anyone who was interviewed in Singapore get an offer? 😊

yeah me and another malaysian girl got an offer, interview was on the 25th
Reply 1776
Are there any correct students at Barts that I could talk to about accommodation/ cost of living? Thankyou!
Reply 1777
Hello :smile: congrats everyone on your offers! Don't lose hope if you haven't heard back yet, you might get an offer or be on the waiting list!

I'm a first year medical student at Barts, feel free to PM with questions (I don't usually check this thread through so please use PM!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhh my rejection has came through. My fault all honestly. Didn't get enough sleep and felt ill on the day =/.
I'm a graduate btw.
Reply 1779
Has anyone been put on the waiting list?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending