Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have about 3 weeks until I need to submit my coursework and I have not even started! I want to get at least an A in this coursework could anyone send me theirs or perhaps walkmethrough on how to get the A. It is very stressing as my teacher has only focused on the written exam and I am worried I wont hvae it done in 3weeks.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by SavagePenguin)
    I have about 3 weeks until I need to submit my coursework and I have not even started! I want to get at least an A in this coursework could anyone send me theirs or perhaps walkmethrough on how to get the A. It is very stressing as my teacher has only focused on the written exam and I am worried I wont hvae it done in 3weeks.
    What exam board is this?
    When I did my GCSE ICT coursework, it was very much 'open an email (1 mark), reply to an email (1 mark), etc etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    What exam board is this?
    When I did my GCSE ICT coursework, it was very much 'open an email (1 mark), reply to an email (1 mark), etc etc
    I'm sure this is Edexcel.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by CDin19)
    I'm sure this is Edexcel.
    I did WJEC I think, but I've moved this to the comp science forum so hopefully OP should get some more replies

ReputationRep:
    Wait you have to do coursework? I'm doing CIE and we just have 5 hours worth of practical exams then a theory. If you're worried why not go see that teacher at lunch? Explain you are worried about it and maybe consider asking to set up a workshop? At our school 1 lunch a week they run IT workshop and they are running workshops for computing coursework so maybe suggest that. Have you tried talking to people who do IT and ask if they can help you? I probably cant help you practically as Im not doing that work but I hope you find someone who does!

ReputationRep:
    Edexcel

ReputationRep:
    Our teachers are not supportive

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.